School going girls are often extremely conscious of their looks as they step into the teen years. They start incorporating the latest fashion trends into their lives, start imitating the makeup style of their favorite movie heroines and beauty pageants.
A school girl’s appetite for reading beauty journals and fashion magazines is simply insatiable. She will splurge her pocket money on buying beauty products, fashion accessories, latest trendy clothing indiscriminately and is never tired of trying those on her in front of the mirror.
I am sure many of you have already gone through that phase of your life or some of you might still be in school. Though school going girls are beauty conscious since they have just started to grow up, they don’t have the maturity to beautify their own selves exactly in the way they should. They will either be too negligent regarding the proper skincare routine or hair care and focus only on makeup and styling or they’ll overdo everything with the wrong poor quality brands. So here are some essential beauty tips to guide school girls to the right track:
Beauty tips for school girls:
1. School going girls should first and foremost keep their skin well cleansed and well hydrated. A healthy skin will automatically make them look pretty because it will glow naturally even without any makeup. In the teen years, the problem of acne and oily skin often crops up for many. They are to cleanse their face with a mild cleanser.
Those who are suffering from severe acne problem can use cleansers with Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sodium sulfacetamide. Too much cleansing of face may however trigger the acne breakouts or lead to over drying of the face. Post cleansing they should use a quality skin toner [Homemade Skin Toners – Do It Yourself] followed by an Aqua base moisturizer that will hydrate the skin without making it greasy.
2. Using an exfoliating skin scrub to slough off the dead cells every alternate day is also very important because they are going out each day. While they are out on the playgrounds or during the different school outdoor activities, dirt and dead cells keep building up on the upper layers of their skin. An exfoliating scrub can remove these dead cells and give them a soft glowing skin. Apricot scrub, salt scrub or homemade sugar scrub can be used.
3. Most school girls are too lazy about brushing properly. They always do it in a hurry. But white pearly teeth are something that has a great cosmetic value. It can improve one’s smile greatly. Also it can create a good impression on their teachers. Thus they should make it a point to brush plus floss their teeth once in morning and again at bedtime with fluoride toothpaste.
4. Going to school with a messy hair is not at all desirable. It won’t make them look good at all. They should have their hair well trimmed, get a nice hair cut that’s smart and is well set. Before leaving for school, they should brush their hair properly and even keep a small pocket brush in their school bag so that if the wind plays with their ‘wanton locks’ they can set it back with the brush.
5. Often these school girls are crazy about using funny hair colors, highlights, about using styling techniques like perming, re-bonding, blow drying and so on. But ravaging hair with such exhaustive styling methods and products at such an early age can damage the hair strands irreparably, leading to quick breakage. The best is dry hair under fan or sun after a shower.
6. If they are bored with the casual hairstyle, they can try formal style or switch to new styles of hair doing each new day such as scrunching or braiding or pony tailing and so on.
7. One of the most important beauty tips for school girls: When it comes to wearing makeup it must be borne in mind that they are still in school. They can wear light makeup when they are going to school but again it is a school and not any fancy party and so a strict ‘No’ to loud makeup! Wearing a skin color foundation, using a light color lip gloss, lining eyes with a single fine line of eye pencil and dabbing cheeks with light shade blushers are the key makeup tips for school girls. They should never cake on makeup layers clumsily. That will make them look rather funny.
8. Observing good hygiene is also a part of overall beautification of body. Therefore regular baths, hair wash, nail clipping, hair trimming also are very important and should never be neglected by any school girl.
9. Most school going teens these days will devour all sorts of fast foods greedily but have no interest in fresh fruits and veggies. But those are the food items that can give them a beautiful skin and healthy hair. Also they should drink plenty of water to hydrate their system thoroughly and flush out toxins from their body for a spotless skin.
So these are some beauty tips which the school going girls can abide by to look perfect and beautiful. 🙂 Happy schooling!