Getting fair skin is a dream of most of the Indian girls. It doesn’t mean that dusky girls aren’t beautiful. Becoming fairer than you actually are isn’t possible. In fact you always look beautiful in your natural complexion than any other complexion. But sometimes when you are born fair and later become dark due to various other reasons like sun, environment etc. makes you to want your original complexion back. In such cases, you might be searching for ways to get rid of that unwanted darkness. Here are few Indian beauty tips or packs whose ingredients are easily available in your kitchen.
Here are the beauty tips for face whitening:
1. Gram flour and yogurt face pack: Gram flour is very well known for its beauty benefits. Some gram flour, yogurt, and lemon juice can be mixed to make a soft paste. Apply it all over face, leave it till it dries or for 10-15 minutes and then massage with your finger tips in circular motions followed by rinsing. This helps in tan removal and skin lightening. It also removes dead skin cells. Its one of the oldest, but yet, great working beauty tips.
2. Milk, lemon and honey: Both milk and milk powder can be used for this pack. Take some milk or milk powder, lemon juice and honey. Mix them well and apply it to your face and gently massage with your finger-tips in circular motion. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse well. Daily usage removes daily tan and gives soft skin with lighter complexion.
3. Almond: Almonds are also very well known for its beautifying properties. You can use either almonds directly or almond oil. Take few almonds and soak them over night. Next morning peel them and make a paste of them. Take this paste or take a spoon of almond oil, a spoon of honey and a spoon of milk. Mix these ingredients and apply to your cleansed face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well and see your soft, moisturized and glowing skin.
4. Banana and tomato: Take a banana and mash it well. Mix a spoon of tomato, and a spoon of yogurt to it. Apply this paste to your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Massage your face with your finger-tips in circular motion and then rinse well with lukewarm water. This pack can also help you brighten your skin.
5. Potato lightening pack: Potato is also well known for skin lightening. Boil a potato, remove the peel and mash it well making into a paste. Add a spoon of milk and a spoon of honey to it and mix well. Apply this to your face and leave it for at least 10-15 minutes and then rinse it well. This pack also on regular use can give your tan free lighter complexion.
6. Mint: Mint leaves are easily available. Take few leaves and make a paste. Apply this to your face and leave for 10-15min. Rinse well and you are done. It is that simple.
7. Tomato: You might have already heard of tomato’ skin lightening properties. A simple pack if used daily can make your complexion lighter and brighter. A tomato piece can be directly used on skin but you can also use this pack for better results. Take some oats, add some tomato juice to it, and mix some yogurt to this mixture. Apply it to your cleansed face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Massage well and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
8. Orange Peel: Other than the packs above, people used to save orange peels. So, you too can use them for skin lightening. Keep them under sun till they lose the moisture in them and then make powder of it. Mix some lemon juice, honey and some milk to this paste and use as a pack. This pack is well known for skin lightening.
9. Orange Juice: Not feeling like saving those peels and making a pack? Then use orange juice directly for your skin. Apply to your skin, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse well. Other than orange juice, you can also use all the citrus fruit juices. Pineapple, watermelon and many more are available in the market.
Using these packs once in a while and expecting results? 😛 Please show some patience. Natural remedies are always best but they take some time. These are the most affordable yet best remedies to get rid of your tan and get lighter skin!
Image source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9