Glowing skin is the most sought after thing for every beauty conscious lady. A skin that glows naturally needs no makeup at all. If you have a glowing skin, there will be many complementing you for that but some of your friends might even envy you for that too. Well looking beautiful is your right and so whatever may be the reaction of people around you to your ever increasing natural charm and glow, you should adopt all measures to enhance your glow and look beautiful in order to be happy and content with your own self.
Having a glowing skin is not a big deal. Only you have to know the secrets. I am sure many of you find fruit smoothies quite refreshing and tasty in a sultry summer. For those who are not very enthusiastic about taking fruits should now at least start showing some interest in fruits because fruits can give them their much wished for ‘glowing skin’.
Fruits are rich in skin nourishing vitamins, minerals and all other essential nutrients which can really nourish your skin from within. So whether you take fruit salads, or fruit juices or fruit smoothies, it’ll all basically impart your skin a radiant glow. Also topical application of fruit pulp as masks can help a lot in dragging out impurities from the skin pores and giving you a clear and sufficiently hydrated skin When it comes to choosing fruits for a glowing skin treatment, I would recommend the following 5 fruits that yielded amazing results in my case.
Here are the 5 fruits for glowing skin:
1. Papaya: Massage your skin with the pulp of papaya or the papaya peel. This will detoxify your skin plus cleanse it of dead cells. It is the compound papain in papaya that actually works the miracle.
2. Pineapple: Smear your skin with fresh juice of pineapple and allow it to dry up. After sometime rinse off with cold water. The bromelain enzyme in pineapple has an exfoliating action on your skin, boosts skin hydration, luminosity lightening wrinkles and acne scars. Your skin will look rejuvenated and will look glowing and fresh like never before.
3. Mangoes: Rub mango pulp on your skin for about 10-15 minutes. Mango fights skin aging and is high in Vitamin A. This helps to maintain skin elasticity and flexibility sufficiently restoring the collagen loss due to aging. Your skin gets a healthy bounce and youthful glow naturally.
4. Lemon: Application of lemon juice on your skin is excellent for lightening tanned or dull skin tone. Also all spots, blemishes on the skin, even acne scars can lighten if you use this remedy following a definite routine. It has citric acid and so if you want to avoid the stinging sensation of pure lemon juice you can dilute the juice by mixing into it few drops of water.
5. Green Apple: Apply a mask of grated green apples mingled with honey and keep for about 15 minutes before you wash it off with cold water. Green apples contain malic acid which is very gentle in nature and hence is ideal for sensitive skinned people. This mask can regenerate damaged skin tissues and accelerate cell growth, at the same time helping you to get rid of sun spots, wrinkles, acne scars and blotchiness. The result is a remarkable instant glow in no time! So these are the top 5 fruits that can give your skin a radiant glow and make you catch maximum eyeballs in a crowd! :)