Hair doesn’t shine or fly in the air if there is no nourishment provided. Let’s mix up some colorful yummy fruits to make a DIY softening hair conditioner. This is a simple and fun process to do but still has numerous hair benefits! Go colourful and pamper your hair with this simple fruity hair conditioner recipe. Shiny, soft and beautiful hair is all yours!
Things you will need:
- Half Banana
- Half a cup of Cucumber Slices
- Half a cup of Avocado pieces
- A Lemon
- Half cut apple
- A dash of honey
- Few drops of Olive Oil
- Mash all the fruits together with a blender, except including the lemon.
- Cut the lemon into two halves, a single half is enough for this hair pack. Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the fruit puree you made.
- Now add the honey and olive oil to the mixture, blend together without any clumps.
- Few drops of rose water can be added to this conditioner if it is overly thick. The conditioner cream should be neither too thin, nor too thick.
- You fruit hair conditioner is ready to use now!
How to Use?:
- Take hair steam for 3-5 minutes. This process would open of the pores of the scalp and helps better absorption of the fruit conditioner. You can also soak towel in hot water, squeeze and wrap your scalp to get the steam.
- Apply this yummy fruit conditioner evenly on your hair and scalp without leaving any area.
- Let the fruit extracts of this conditioner work on your hair roots and tips for 20-30 minutes.
- Later, give a regular hair wash with plenty of fresh water and a mild shampoo.
- That’s it you’re done. Now blow dry your hair and avoid using a hair dryer as it may make your hair frizzy.
This fruit hair conditioner instantly nourishes and boosts up the hair roots and makes the hair body soft, shiny and supple to touch. The fruits extracts works great in providing nourishment to the hair roots while the olive oil, honey and lemon helps in adding that lustrous shine.
Regular usage of this DIY fruit conditioner maintains good hair health and shine. Skip your parlour conditioners and spa products for sometime and get ready to make your own fruit mask at home to enjoy the natural fruit hair spa effect! :)