Fruits and skin always go hand in hand in any season. Fruits cool the skin during summer, and during winter or rainy fruits give the dull skin a very good glow.
You name the nutrients and the minerals needed for a glowing skin, the requirement is found in any of the fruits. So, all of the fruits are a wonder product created by nature. They are to be considered a perfect gift for beauty freaks like us who always want a perfect skin.
My top 3 fruits that I never miss using for my skin apart from hogging are musk melon, guava, and of course papaya. All the 3 taste amazing and for skin too it works more amazingly.
1. Musk Melon Toner: Musk Melon is a seasonal fruit. This fruit is seen in the market mostly during the summer season. A peach colored fruit from within with pointy sleek flat seeds at the center.
When you cut the musk melon into cube like pieces for eating, it will leak lot of its juicy water. Carefully collect this juicy water into a separate cup. Before you carry on with gulping of the musk melon pieces, dab cotton into the collected musk melon juicy water and apply on face and neck. This is a very good toner for the skin. By the time you finish eating the chopped fruit, the toner would have dried and is ready to wash off.
2. Musk Melon Pack for Oily Skin: Grind the musk melon fruit cubes in a blender and bring it to a paste form. Add half a spoon of lemon juice and gram four. Mix well and bring it to the consistency of a face pack. Apply over face and neck evenly. Leave for about 15 minutes and wash face with warm water after the pack dries.
3. Musk Melon Pack for Dry Skin: Grinding the fruit also hold good for dry skin face pack too. For the musk melon fruit paste, add a little milk cream and fuller’s earth. Bring it to a thick face pack consistency. This will provide the complete moisture the skin needs.
4. Papaya Scrub: Hand smash the papaya fruit pulp. If the smashing does not come out to be even, then take the help of the blender. To this smashed/blended pulp add some sugar. This makes the best fruit scrub for skin. Exfoliate the skin before shower. That way you an use this as both face scrub and body scrub.
5. Guava Under Eye Cream: This is one of simplest ever do-it-yourself cream I have ever used. Just cut the fruit into half. Do nothing. Leave the two halves for 5 minutes as it is. Then, with your clean little finger or for finger, run it across the cut halves of the fruit. You will be able to pick up the thin film of the fruit secretion. Apply this around your eyes. This is one of the best soothers for eyes.
Now, if you trace back this post, you have made yourself all the items needed for fruit facial. So, did you like the fruit facial kit?