Noopur Tiwari Asks..
Hey Lancy, I am a working girl, and I want to know what should I apply to my face to look stunning that too naturally everyday in my office. I have pimple prone oily skin and fair complexion.
I tell you what I do everyday to get ready for office: I wash my face. Then I just do my CTM routine. Apply eye liner and lip gloss and I am ready, that’s it! But it doesn’t make me look that good. I don’t want to apply foundation everyday as I am scared that it will make my skin worse and cause breakouts. Please suggest me something that I could wear everyday. It would be good if you mention it step by step (with products for my skin type)
Actually I have some crazy questions also 😛
- What should be my daily hair care routine?
- Should I apply sunscreen above or below my daily cream or moisturizer?
- Which BB cream is perfect for me? I have pimple prone oily skin and my complexion is fair?
That’s it for now Lancy 🙂
If I find further queries I will eat you head again 😛 You don’t know how much I love n addicted to MABH 🙂 It has solved many of my beauty related queries. So hats off Lancy
Waiting for your million dollar reply 🙂 Love u!
Reply to the Query:
I am glad that you love MABH! 🙂 Coming to your query, you can try BB creams, CC creams or BB sticks if you are not comfortable with foundation and other makeup stuff. BB and CC creams are on trend now. I have an oily skin type too and I hate using foundations too (at times) because it all oxidizes and makes my face look orangey. For glowing flawless finish, you can try using Maybelline BB Stick. It works great on oily skin and luckily, it suits acne prone skin perfectly. It has never caused me breakouts.
I haven’t tried the Lakme CC cream yet but I read good reviews on it. It is light compared to the BB creams so you can give it a try too.
If you are not comfortable with any of these above, then simply try wet compact. You will surely thank me for this idea. I am using only wet compact on my skin for past two months and I am completely loving it. Dip a good makeup applicator sponge in clean water or rose water. Swipe the compact and apply it over your face without streaks. Blend well and let it dry. Now apply the same compact with a dry sponge or powder brush (as final touch up) and you are all set to look natural and flawless. If you have major spots, you can conceal them before putting on your compact.
This makeup will look absolutely simple and natural for everyday office wear. Pair it up with a good MLBB lipstick and eyeliner.
Answers to your questions:
1. You haven’t mentioned anything about your hair type in your query. However, you can find numerous hair care tips on MABH. Use the search box 🙂 Read my one year hair growth journey for an idea. Chinky shared some amazing hair pack recipes – you can try them too.
2. If your sunscreen contain ingredients like titanium dioxide and zinc, then you don’t need to worry about the order. You can apply it before or after your moisturizer. For chemical sunscreens that containing ingredients such as oxycinnamate, moisturizer should be applied later. Always put on your sunscreen 20 to 30 minutes before you step out in the sun. If you are still confused, then go for a moisturizer that has a great SPF 😉
3. If you have very oily skin, don’t go for Maybelline or Garnier sunscreens unless it is drying winter. Try Lakme CC cream or Maybelline BB Stick with SPF. That’s all I know. Readers will help you in the comment section about this 🙂
Hope the post helped you Noopur! Have a happy day 🙂