This is my first post on MABH and I am very excited to do this. To start with, I am Juthika from Chandigarh. I am a homemaker as well as a proud mother of a college going girl. I love make up and keep experimenting with beauty products along with my daughter, thank god I have a daughter! Today I will be reviewing Nomarks cream for dry skin which many of you might have used or will be using in the future. So here goes on my review.
Herbal anti bacterials, micronutrients and anti oxidants(including natural vitamin E) in Nomarks prevent and diminish pimples, pimple marks, under eye dark circles, blemishes ,hyper pigmentation and minor cuts/burn marks. Nomarks also contains sunscreen and fairness factors to give a fair, blemish free glowing skin.
- Extracts of curcuma longa rhizome 20%
- Santalum album wood 2.5%
- Azadirachta indica leaves 6 %
- Aloe barbadensis plant 5%
- Citrus limon rind 1%
- Calendula officinalis flower 1.5%
- Wheat germ oil
- Oily base q.s.
Nomarks for dry skin is most suitable for dry skin and in winters.
Price and quantity:
Rs. 62 for 25 gm
Best before 3 years of manufacturing.
My Take on Nomarks Anti Marks Fairness Cream:
To start with this review let me tell you guys that I have normal to dry skin with some freckles and slight pigmentation on the extreme sides of my cheek bones. I have been using Nomarks cream for the last two years and keep buying it again and again without fail. It comes in a small plastic tube making it easy to carry as well as take the product out.
The cream is beige in colour with a very creamy consistency which is easy to blend. Trust me its like a thick moisturizer and not like other creams which needs to be rubbed vigorously onto the skin. Once applied it hydrates the skin very effectively and does not leave behind any whitish residue like other creams do. One more good thing about this cream is that it does not make me sweat profusely after using it. And yes how can I forget its divine smell!
Now coming to the claims made by the company, it actually works on the spots. With regular application of this cream my pigmentation got lightened to a large extent and some of my freckles vanished away too but one needs patience as it takes time. I got pigmentation as I never bothered to use sun protection so it was as an external affair. If anyone has pigmentation due to some internal illness then I don’t know how far this product will work. Also I don’t have dark circles so I don’t know if it would be able to remove them.
In all, this cream nourishes my skin, keeping it soft and supple and removes spots gradually. However it does not do anything to stubborn marks which may be a little older than the others. I have been using this as a day and night cream for a long time and will keep doing so as this suits my skin very well.
Why I like this Cream?:
- Extremely hydrating for dry skin.
- Helps to fade freckles, blemishes and pigmentation.
- Easy to carry as it can be slipped into the tiniest of hand bags.
- Easy to blend into the skin
- Quick absorbing
- No whitish cast
- Does not make me sweat profusely unlike other creams
- Packaging is such that there is no wastage of the product
- Suitable for all seasons
- Does not break out the skin
- Heals dry patches on skin
- Its an ayurvedic cream so no side effects
- Easily available
- Fits into the budget of teenagers
- Separate cream available for oily and normal skinned beauties too
- Got a facewash free along with this.
- Good as a daily day and night cream.
Why I don’t like this Cream?:
- No fairness is acquired as claimed by the company
- Extremely dry skinned girls may need reapplication in a few hours
- Smell may bother some of you but I like it
- Wish they had added some SPF to this.
- Does not work on stubborn marks
MABH Rating: 4.5/5
Yes I would definitely recommend this to everyone with dry skin as it improves the texture of skin over time and fits into your budget too. Hope you find my review helpful. Thank you for reading.