Hey it’s DIY time!
Today, I am going to share with you all, the preparation method of my 5 in 1 homemade hair pack for all hair types. It worked wonderfully on my hair. When I was suffering from mild hair fall, dry, dull rough hair, my aunty advised me to use this pack thrice in every week for 3 months, and after using it for 3 weeks I can see the visible change in my hair texture and quality. I am sure it will help you readers too. So, without wasting time have a look on the magical pack preparation! :)
- Adds shine
- Stop hair fall
- Straightening the hair temporarily
- Helps in preventing dandruff
- Makes hair dark black
We need few things to prepare this pack; you don’t need to worry as these products are easily available in the local market and extremely affordable.
- Fenugreek (50 gm)
- Sour curd (50 gm)
- Lemon (1/2 pc)
- Honey(1 table spoon)
- Coconut oil(optional)
Step 1: Wash fenugreek in clear water to get rid of any dirt or dust. Soak the washed fenugreek seeds in plain water over night.
Step 2: In the next day morning, grind fenugreek seeds into smooth paste in a mixer. To this fenugreek paste, add sour curd, honey and lemon juice. Blend everything together and prepare a smooth mixture. Add water for desirable consistency.
Step 3: Apply the pack all over you hair from root to tips. Keep the hair pack for 40-45 minutes and rinse off with homemade shampoo or any other mild shampoo).
My Hair After Using this Hair Pack:
How does it work?:
- Fenugreek seeds are used to prevent hair loss and to enjoy better hair growth. It also helps in preventing dandruff.
- Curd is rich in vitamin B and it has natural anti fungal and antibacterial properties. It helps you get rid of the unwanted dandruff from your scalp.
- Curd works great as conditioner for hair and brings lots of shine….
- Honey moisturise the hair from root to tip and prevent scalp infection (as we know honey is a natural antibacterial product)
- Honey is also full of enriching vitamins and minerals which is essential for hair growth.
This hair pack is affordable, easy to prepare and trust me it works better than chemical loaded hair packs, so what are you waiting for??? Try this out and share your experience here on MABH! :)