You know, if I may make a confession, out of all the beauty products I review, I love reviewing nail polishes the most. I love doing NOTDs, although they take so long! But anyway, here is a review of a lovely young refreshing nail polish from Avon’s Nailwear Pro+ range. This shade is called Coral Beat! Read on to know why I love it so much :D
Rs. 159 for 8 ml. You can get it on discount quite often though.
The product comes in a no nonsense square-ish bottle with a black brush handle.
Coral Beat is a lovely bright orange nail polish. It is a tangerine color that has a creme finish. The brush is flat and easy to maneuver. The first coat dries in less than a minute. Successive coats take longer to dry but they still dry within 2 minutes or so. The nail polish is not opaque even after three coats. Maybe a fourth would work, but I don’t think it’s meant to be fully opaque.
- Gorgeous bright tangerine colour
- Sturdy packaging
- Dries relatively quickly
- Inexpensive considering the quality
- Does not chip for 5 days -1 week
- Colour stays true
- Goes on sheer even after three coats (some polishes are meant to not be fully opaque, this particular nail polish falls in that category I think, but I know some may find this annoying!)
- Ingredients not mentioned (though I know for a fact that Avon nail polishes are free of DBP because I read it on their site. I read somewhere that they are 3-free i.e. free from DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde, though I’m not sure about this)
This is a lovely orange nail polish and I always thought that it’s quite likely that a cheaper dupe of this exists somewhere in the market. I just haven’t come across it yet. I won’t be surprised if it’s the other way round though, meaning if this is a dupe of some more expensive polish like maybe a shade from Chanel or M.A.C? Anyway, I think this colour is lovely and I’d recommend purchasing this. It looks so chic on the toenails too! Hope you all liked this review!