We all want to look little bit younger than our age, not many of us want to confess that (including me!). Natural ingredients are proven to make skin younger, and it would be unfair to not to use them. (Too much?) Well, pollution, worries, stress, depression and other reasons can leave traces in our skin. And in this fast world, not many of us have time and opportunity to go and get expensive treatments for this problem. So, we all somehow try to achieve that similar result and effect at home.
There are many reasons for wrinkles and fine lines like the toxins. Toxins trapped in our skin causes wrinkles and sagginess in our skin. Sometimes, not taking care of our skin is also a major reason for this problem. There are some natural ingredients that can reduce wrinkles, and fine lines.
Other Natural Ingredients with Anti-aging Properties:
- Aloe Vera
- Almond oil
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grape-seed oil
- Olive oil
- Shea butter
- Red wine
- Cocoa powder
Anti-aging Skin Care Recipes:
- Egg Yolk, Oats and Almond oil Face Pack: One whipped egg yolk, two tablespoons of ground oats, mixed with one teaspoon of almond oil; apply this paste on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash with plain water.
- Olive Oil, Coffee and Honey Face Pack: One tablespoon of olive oil mixed with two tablespoons of ground coffee and one teaspoon of honey; apply this paste and use is as a mild scrub.
- Yogurt, Honey and Cucumber Face Pack: Prepare a paste with two tablespoons of yogurt, one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon cucumber juice. Apply this on face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Orange Juice, Honey and Milk Face Pack: Mix one tablespoon orange juice, one teaspoon honey and one tablespoon milk. Apply this on face and wash after 15 minutes.
- Egg, Rose Water and Apple Face Pack: Beat one egg white and mix with one tablespoon rose water and half grated apple. Apply this mask and wash after 20 minutes.
- Banana, Papaya and Orange Face Pack: Mash one ripe banana, two slices of papaya, and two slices of orange together. Apply this paste on face and neck. Wash after 25 minutes.
- Banana, Papaya, Honey and Fuller Earth Face Pack: In a blender, blend one small carrot, one ripe banana and two slices of papaya, and then add one tablespoon honey and one tablespoon fuller earth (multani mitti). Apply it on face and neck area and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Strawberry, Honey and Cocoa Powder Face Pack: Mash two strawberries and add one tablespoon honey and one tablespoon cocoa powder. Apply it on face and wash off after 20 minutes.
You don’t need to have wrinkles to use these facial recipes; neither should you wait to have wrinkles. Prevent wrinkles before they appear on your skin. Apply these face packs and feed your skin the natural goodness of these natural ingredients. Choose face packs according to your skin type and make a routine to apply them at least 3 of them every week. Regular application of these anti-aging face packs will eventually prevent and reduce the aging signs in your face while making it glowing and bright.
How do you maintain your skin younger? Any recipe to share with us?
Image source: 1