After a stressful day, its ‘bath’ which will make you feel better. Isn’t it? Bathing is one of the most effective ways of relaxing oneself. We do bath after we wake up in the morning to freshen up our body; and once at night before sleep to relax our senses. Well I don’t know about you, but I do bath twice a day. And not only for beautiful skin, bathing twice helps with relaxing mind and relieving stress too! :) Come let us check today, 6 perky ways to make your bath more perfect and relaxing.
1. Maintain your bathroom clean: This is the first thing you should do to make your bath more relaxing. Don’t stuff your bathroom with loads of shower gels, loofahs and soaps. Keep your bathroom neat and tidy. Give space for bath and body products only which you use currently; throw other out of your bathroom.
2. Essential Oils: Few drops of essential oils can make your bath very pleasant. Believe me! You can try sandalwood oil or lavender oil for a pleasing aroma. Simply add few drops of your favorite essential oil to your bathing water. You are all set for your spa like bathing experience!
3. Music: You can switch on very mild music before you enter your bathroom. This will relax all the day-time stress and get you to another world. Try this only if you are a music lover.
4.Soft Towels: Okay you had a great bath now. But what if the towel which is waiting for you is ‘rough’ or not clean?. Won’t that spoil the entire bathing experience? So get a soft cotton towel and keep it ready before you enter your bathroom. I use a barbie printed pink soft towel after my bath and I feel more happy whenever I use it :) I don’t know why. Colors really helps with dealing mood swings.
5. Water Temperature: Make sure your bathing water is not too hot or not too cold. Hot water might strip all your skin’s moisture and leave it dry. At the same time, excessively cold water will get you cold and cough. If it is summer, moderately cold water will give you that calmness. Go for mild warm water for a lovely winter bath.
6. Good Smelling Shower Gel: Bathing in warn water with sweet smelling shower gel kills all my bad mood and make me feel like I am living in a happy environment. So try to use good smelling shower gels to make your bath better. I personally love The Nature’s Co Vanilla Body Wash. It exactly smells like vanilla ice cream and tempts me to bath many times a day.