Rs.250 (now increased to Rs.300)
This particular shade looks so different in different lighting. I don’t know why :( and the most amazing thing is if you look in the picture of the lip refill pan you can see it look so red in pan but see my swatches, totally different. That’s why I took loads of pictures of this particular lip color just to show the color!
The lip refill is little coral with brown undertones in it. But in pan it looks reddish and in my lips it is coral, while in pictures they look pink. phew!!! Great confusion about the color but I believe you can judge a lip color only after you applying it on to your lips and I found in my lips it is in shade coral. Thank god ! finally I came to the conclusion about the lip color :)
I found this particular lip refill very soft and creamy in texture. In fact I am not very fond of corals but I brought it just out of my curiosity that how a coral shade look upon me as I never tried coral before. I brought this particular shade online just depending on the pictures available in Google. This particular shade is not matte one on lips but satin in texture. And it is not as pigmented on my lips as I have to swipes 3-4 times to get the actual color. The smell of the lip refill is fruity as usual. This particular lip refill leaves a nice coral tint on lips after meals or snacks. It stays 3-4 hours as usual. In hurry I use to apply this particular shade with my fingers, thus can be used as a lip tint also.
- The lip refill is very handy to use
- Easy to carry while travelling
- Lip refill comes in a plastic case that can be used to keep lip refill securely
- Well pigmented
- Stays 3-4 hours.
- Leaves a nice coral tint on lips after meals.
- Affordable price
- Easy available on online but only in Majorbrands
- I don’t find any con with this particular lip refill. Moreover it is my one of the favorite lip refills among all as it enhance my skin tone to one shade
Rating: 5 on 5
Definitely Yes! Yes! Yes! If you are a lover of coral shade.