As we all know Face Pack is a process to nourish your skin, to pamper it with different nutrition. Face Pack also prevents skin problems like acne, scars, freckles, boils etc and it also heals the on-going problems.
People with acne problems are always recommended to use a Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) face pack. People with oily acne prone skin are recommended to use Neem face pack and so on. Today, we will see the rules, benefits and importance of using face pack.
Everybody will think huh! What kind of rule she is talking about? Using face pack is as easy as a piece of cake. But, let me tell you there are certain rules if followed….umm what you can get? You yourself check it out further.
1. First and foremost use a face pack which is meant for your skin type and you skin conditions (like acne, pimples, dark spots, white heads, black heads etc.)
2. If you’re buying ready made face packs do not forget to read it – check whether it’s meant for your skin type, skin conditions, the ingredients (if you’re allergic to any ingredient) and the same rule applies to the chemical haters.
3. Use a face pack according to the season and timing. If you use Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) face pack in winters it’s not going to help you instead it will make your skin dry and itchy because of the dry weather. About timing, people who are easily prone to colds should not use a cooling face pack in evening.
4. If you do not wish to become a Panda. Never leave your eyes alone. If you’re busy cannot lay down with your face pack on use Almond oil and massage your eye area with it. Else use cucumber or potato slices for your eyes.
1. Face Pack is a need of your skin, if you do not use it you can face pre mature ageing signs very soon; wrinkles, age marks etc as your skin is lacking the required nutrition. Due to this your skin problems will not heal quickly it will look de-hydrated. Overall, a dull looking face.
2. If you’re a mommy, a working woman, a girl with too much home-works, kindly, do not give excuses if you want a healthy skin. Face Pack doesn’t take much of your time. Minimum time is 5 minutes and maximum time is 15 – 20 minutes. So, no excuses!
3. How to do it when you are a busy person with so much of work? If that is your question, I will tell you yes you can. Check these out!
Face Pack Ideas
For A Mommy: You can apply a quick DIY or a ready made pack while doing your other household works or while singing a Lullaby to your baby. But, don’t scare your baby. 😛
For A Working Woman: I know, I know. Stress, tension, lack of time. But, still this is the reason I am coming up with this post. You can quickly use a DIY pack or your ready made packs while taking shower else use it after coming home. If you want you can just make a DIY pack keep it in freezer and use it after coming home for a refreshing feeling and take a break from your office politics. 😛
With the regular use do you think anybody can stop you to look presentable and beautiful it will boost your confidence which help you to do a better fight with your daily. Walk with that flawless glowing and kick off the tantrums with ease.
For School Going Girls: Don’t you want to stand out in your school crowd or don’t you want to remove those skin issues which are making you feel low about yourself. It’s time to work on it and trust me girlies, you can. If you’re getting up early for studies use a coffee face pack, it’s aroma will give you a wake up feeling and continue studying. After coming home, you can apply it while doing home works. Easy isn’t it?
Check the DIY recipes which we keep on sharing on our blog. We will frequently share easy to make face packs at home. You can choose the face pack meant for your skin type and its condition. Everybody can use it while taking shower. Or you can just make a face pack when you’re free keep it in a freezer and after coming home you can apply it. No one on the earth is so busy who doesn’t get a time of 5 – 20 minutes.