Dirt, pollution and other impurities damage our skin day by day. We can cleanse, protect and moisturize our skin to retain the original beauty but what to do with the nourishment part? Yes! Our skin needs to be nourished with vitamins both inside and outside to achieve that natural glow.
- Also Read: Red Sandalwood Face Pack for Glowing Skin
- A ripen apple fruit
- 2 teaspoons of orange juice
- 2 thick slices of carrot
- 2-3 vitamin E capsules
- Required rose water
- Few drops of honey
- Milk Cream (Optional)
1. Cut apple into two halves and remove the seeds. If you want a smooth creamy mask, peel off the skin of the apple.
2. Puree the apple and take two teaspoons of it.
3. Add orange juice and honey to the apple puree. If your skin type is dry, add a dash of milk cream to this mixture. Blend well.
4. Boil the carrots until soft and mash them. Poke the vitamin E capsules and extract the oil from it.
5. Add the mashed carrot and vitamin E oil to the apple puree mixture. If the mixture is in perfect creamy consistency, leave it as it is. If it is overly thick, add some rose water and make a smooth thick paste.
6. Your face mask is ready to use now! Refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes before usage for a cooling and relaxing effect.
How to Use?:
Cleanse your face and apply this smooth creamy mask evenly on the surface of your skin.
Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off with clean cold water.
Pat dry and moisturize. Soft and glowing nourished face is all yours! This natural DIY apple face mask recipe can even your parlour fruit facials with its natural ingredients.
- Apple: Nourishes skin with fruit vitamins
- Orange Juice: Great source of Vitamin C; tightens and lightens skin
- Carrot: Provides golden glow to the skin
- Vitamin E: Improves skin texture and moisturizes skin
- Rose water: Calms down the skin
- Honey: Great anti oxidant; evens out skin tone and makes it clear
- Milk cream: The lactic acid present in the milk cream provides rich nourishment to the skin
Have you ever made your face mask using apple or carrot? Share below the recipe if yes!