How to Make Castor Oil Serum for Eyelash Hair Growth? – DIY
Women spend a lot of money on buying mascaras and thickening eyebrow pencils but fail to realize that we can naturally volumize them with simple homemade recipes. Good nutrition and proper sleep prevents eyebrow or eyelash hair fall, other than that, this homemade lash serum helps a lot in the lengthening of eyelash and eyebrows with regular usage.
Lengthening doesn’t mean that the recipes make your eyelashes grow dramatically but for sure it prevents further eyelash hair fall and thus the hair in the lashes and brows grow stronger and thicker without any difficulties.
Things you will need:
- 10 drops of castor oil
- 3 vitamin E capsules
- 5 drops of gingelly oil
- 2 drops of almond oil
- Old mascara & Eyeliner containers with applicator
How to Prepare Eye Lash Growth Serum at Home?:
1. Clean the old mascara tube and the eyeliner tube along with the applicators. Dry them well to be without any moisture.
2. Use a needle to extract the oil from the vitamin E capsules. Keep it aside.
3. Mix all the other oils together and include the vitamin E oil to it finally.
4. Fill this serum in the cleaned old mascara tube and also the eyeliner tube. Shake well. (I will tell you later why I asked to fill the same serum in two tubes)
5. Store these in a cool, dry place.
How to Use Homemade Eye Lash Serum?:
1. Cleanse your eye area. Use a good makeup remover to remove the eye makeup, if any.
2. Apply this serum on your eyelashes and eyebrows with the help of your mascara brush first. Then apply a thick coat of serum on your upper and lower lash line with the eye liner brush; by this way you are covering the entire area of your eyelashes improving the changes of fast growth.
3. Follow this process before going to bed at night.
4. Wash off your eyes with cold water in the morning.
Castor oil contains omega-6 that does so much goodness for hair. The other oils help in nourishing the hair roots preventing them from dryness. They also balances the over density of the castor oil. This serum, when used everyday for 1-2 months show visible results on the thickness of your eyelashes and brows. Avoid contact with eyes but apply well in the roots of your eyelash hairs with the help of your mascara brush.
P.S: You need to remove all the eye makeup from your eyes before using this DIY eyelash growth serum recipe to get most of it.
Do you use eyelash hair growth serums?
Image source: 1, 2, 3, 4