By Lakshmi Ramya
- Also Read: Enliven Coconut Vanilla Shower Gel Review
3 years from the date of manufacture
Packaging: It is a plastic bottle with a narrow necked cap over it and the body is bulky. It is quite huge and not really easy to carry with. The plastic packaging seems to be cheap and flimsy. But it is of good quality and doesn’t break or crack in either way. The cap is ‘press’ type one, where we need to press it on one side which later opens the other side of the cap, which has a small hole through which the gel comes out.
So what I have done was that I simply used to pour the gel into my pump in dispenser, which is quite comfortable to use while taking bath. When I need to carry this with me, I generally place a tape over the cap of the bottle so that it doesn’t spill out any product.Color, Consistency and Fragrance: This shower gel is a light yellow coloured gel, which is like almost color-less and transparent. It has a thick consistency and holds no granules in it. The fragrance is the best thing of this shower gel. It has a kind of citrus smell. Very refreshing! And the fragrance lingers about half an hour after bath, just like most other shower gels.
- Very affordable and easily available online and in stores
- Good quality packaging
- Pleasant fragrance
- Gives a squeaky clean feel
- Though the quantity to get decent lather is a bit much, it lasts for about 3 months
- No animal testing
- Doesn’t make the skin dry; Maintains the moisture
- Watery texture which makes it very slippery
- Bulky body and thus not easy to carry
Do I Recommend?:
Would I Repurchase?: