Triple Eyeliner Look – Photo Tutorial
Thanks to all the color cosmetics, I have been able to shed my shyness in using them. I was very conscious and hesitant using colors on my eyes. Though I hardly used, I loved owning eye shadows. Now, I am using all the colored pencils on my eyes, even the few shadows I own are also out to use.
This is the look I used to wear before I started using eye shadows. Using many types of eyeliner feels a little strange, but yet it gives the most wanted colorful look covering the shades you want to wear. This adds some colorful fun too.
Even now, till date when I am in hurry, I put on this type of look with just two eyeliners. It gives the touch of color and also the most wanted black border to the eyes.
Now on to the Triple-eyeliner-look. I am not speaking much about concealing, preparing, moisturizing and what not. I am not even boasting of being an expert in eye make up. Just the simple look that might help beginners like me.
Steps to Make Tripe Eyeliner Look:
- Cleanse and prime your eyelids.
- Draw a rather thick line using the pencil liner. I have used NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Copper.
- Using a liquid liner, draw another arc over the pencil line, a little thinner than the pencil line. I have used Street Wear Perfect Definition Eyeliner Blue.
- After this blue liquid line dries off completely, draw another thin line using black colored liquid eyeliner. I have used Lakme Insta Liner Water Resistant Eyeliner Black.
- Use Kajal on the water line if you wish. I have used my all time favorite Faces Kajal.
There you are done with the look. Hope you enjoyed. The swatches of the products used for this triple-eyeliner-look have been included too. 🙂