Winter Fairness Face Packs for All Skin Types – Do it Yourself
Winter is finally in and most of us struggle everyday to prevent dryness on the surface of our skin. No matter what your skin type is, this hard winter can suck all the moisturize and leave your skin dry, dull and damaged if treated the improper way. Being a normal-oily skinned person, I myself find it hard many times to prevent skin dryness in winter. Though I am on the safer side being an oily skin typed person, the chillness in the air takes away all the moisture from my skin and the results are.. dry and dull skin!
Oh my! then how would dry skinned people face winter? Though they overcome winter, if not followed the proper skin moisturizing regime, everything left would be wrinkles, fine lines and patchy dull skin at the end of winter. So how can we put an end to dark skin and other skin issues in winter? All of them are mainly caused due to the winter dryness; hence few moisturizing face packs might help. Today, we are going to check few fairness face pack recipes that can be made at home for all skin types. Along with the moisturizing ingredients, we are adding some ‘glow’ ingredients to the packs for that bright results! Let your skin glow radiantly this winter. Check the fairness recipes below.
- Read: Ten Home Remedies for Winter Dry Skin
- Read: Nourishing Winter Pedicure at Home
Winter Fairness Face Packs for Normal Skin:
- Combine a teaspoon of besan with 2 teaspoons of yogurt and a pinch of turmeric powder. Blend them together well to form a smooth creamy paste. Use this as your face pack twice to thrice a week to cleanse your skin from the deep layer; so that you will have a bright glowing fairness without any impurities or dark patches.
- Papaya pulp mashed along with tomato pulp also serves as a brightening fairness face pack for normal skin types. Just take them in equal amounts and grind together until smooth.
- Do you have sandalwood powder in your home? Mix equal amounts of chickpea powder with it. Now add required rose water and a teaspoon of honey to this mixture. Blend well and your fairness chickpea winter face pack is ready to use!
- Read: Winter Fairness Facial Scrub
Winter Fairness Face Packs for Oily Skin:
- Fullers earth mixed with equal amount of sandalwood powder should be combined with required diluted lemon juice. This paste should be used at least thrice a week for faster fairness results.
- Dry orange peels and grind them to powder. Mix required rose water and 1/2 teaspoon of gram flour to 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder and layer it up on your cleansed face. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash away to see the golden glow!
- Aloevera gel can be combined with fresh orange juice to form a quick face pack that lightens skin with regular usage. Apply it on your skin and leave on for 20 minutes before washing. This winter fairness face pack for oily skin not only lightens skin, but also leaves it soft without leaving any dryness behind.
- Read: Almond & Sandalwood Face Pack for Brides
Winter Fairness Face Packs for Dry Skin:
- Take two teaspoons of milk cream in a small bowl. Put it two pinches of saffron strands and 1/2 teaspoon of red sandalwood powder (Raktha Chandan). Blend all these ingredients together to make a milkish red smooth paste. After cleansing your facial skin, smooth this over and leave on for 20 minutes. Wash away with cold clean water and pat dry. However dry your skin might be, this face pack usage will leave your skin soft, fresh and moisturized in minutes. Daily usage results in baby soft fair skin within 8 weeks. This face pack is very much suitable for brides.
- A combination of olive oil, lemon juice and rose water helps lightening the skin, without leaving it dry. Mix everything together and apply over your face and neck evenly. Leave on for 20 minutes before washing off. Olive oil is also found to be effective on clearing our acne scars.
- Take an egg yolk in a small bowl. Put in one teaspoon of chickpea powder, 1/2 teaspoon of oatmeal and finally, 2-3 drops of sweet almond oil. This protein rich egg fairness face pack nourishes your face and keeps dryness at bay. Results? Fair glowing skin without any winter dullness.
- Read: 2 Quick Home Remedies to Lighten Your Skin Complexion
Note: Sensitive skin types can avoid citrus ingredients in their face packs. Pomegranate juice or carrot juice can be applied to the skin directly to achieve brighter skin fast.
Which is your favorite DIY winter skincare recipe? Share below!
Image source: 1, 2, 3, 4