Every woman in this world wants to look beautiful. Isn’t it?. Whether she is short or tall, thin or thick, dark or pale, every girl wants to look her best anytime. We girls are always concerned about the way we look. From head to foot we take care of all the parts and beautify them in order to look neat and stylish. Different shampoos, different conditioners and different hair products; what not we try to make our hair look more softer and shinier? We jump into the trial of using different creams and lotions to get that model-like glowing skin isn’t it? Even for our feet – we get are numerous luxury pedicures get done in parlours. Fine, let us come to the point. This post is specially dedicated to you sweet girls! Go ahead and read the effective ways to be beautiful 😀
1. Belief is the Key
Yes! The first thing you should do to ‘be or become’ beautiful is to believe that you’re beautiful. No one is ugly in this world. Everyone has their unique features, talent, voice and such. *(Are you skinny? Call yourself a model. Are you fat? You’re a bubbly beauty then 🙂 Is your skin too pale? You’re a vanilla ice cream and are you dark? You’re a dark chocolate.) No one is less compared to anyone in this world so once you believe that you have your unique beautify, you will automatically look beautiful from inside! You will get that confidence and shine as a star among your friends and family no matter how your appearance is. So grab your first key, the belief. There is no one in this world with the same lips, eyes and facial structure as yours isn’t it? You’re your original and beautiful copy 🙂 Appreciate yourself for being beautiful; spend 5 minutes in front of mirror everyday and tell yourself that you are beautiful to grow your confidence. This way, you can break all the inferior feelings those created by such idiot people (Jealous may be?) around you.
2. Health Matters a Lot in Beauty
Taking care of your inner health is double important when it comes to beautifying yourself. Let us have a test now. Get some high ended makeup products. Pick your most beautiful outfit and wear your favorite footwear, but on the day when you are SICK. How would you look? Beautiful? Not at all!. So concentrate more on improving your health and thus it will add beauty to your skin and face. To develop your health, as the first rule, drink 3 liters of water everyday. This process will regulate your blood circulation and flush out the toxins from your blood, resulting in super radiant skin. You need to try this to believe this. I have myself experienced with this water trick and found out great results on my skin. Eat lots of veggies, fruits, buts and greens everyday. And last but not the least, wear the most important beautifying ornament SMILE on your face. A happy smiling face wins lots of makeup products you know!
3. Add Some Style
Is your life boring? Don’t you feel bored with the same kind of look and appearance you maintain? Go for a hair cut and change your dressing style. I personally felt more confident about my appearance after getting my side bangs done. They are absolutely beautiful! You can also change your dressing style, apparels and such for a different look. Don’t always restrict and keep yourself inside a circle. Wear sunglasses, wear tank tops, skirts and grab that style! You will look and feel beautiful.
4. Take Care of Your Skin and Hair
I will list out some great working celebrity skin and hair care practices below which my beautician told me.
Skincare Musts to Become Beautiful
- Bath twice a day in lukewarm water.
- Say no to soaps; Go for soap free shower gels/body washes and face washes for face.
- Body lotion is compulsory after bath to moisturize body skin.
- Moisturizing face is a must even if you have oily skin.
- High SPF sunscreen is compulsory if stepping out of home (Even on winters)
- A weekend body scrub followed by hot oil massage does extra good to soften skin.
- Wash face twice a day with a gentle facial cleanser and two or more times with fresh plain water.
- Wash your feet with warm water and apply cold cream before going to bed every night.
- Ger a pedicure done at your home or parlor once in two weeks.
- Use your hand cream to prevent hands from getting rough
- Your lip balm must be in your handbag anytime! Use it many times a day to prevent chapped lips
- Pay extra attention to dry knees and elbows while moisturizing.
Haircare Musts to Become Beautiful
- Rinse hair thrice a week if you’re a field worker and at least twice if you are a homemaker.
- You paraben free mild hair products; herbal ones are much better.
- Don’t comb wet hair and use a wide comb to detangle your hair.
- Conditioning is must after shampooing.
- Massage your scalp applying hot oil one hour before every hair wash.
- Follow a deep nourishing hair mask treatment every weekend.
- Avoid using heat equipments such as straighteners, dryers and curlers on hair very often.
- Do not tie your hair with tight bands.
- Cover your hair with an hat or your shawl when you’re under hot sun.
- Do not get wet in rain and if you do so, rinse your hair immediately after reaching home.
- Wash your comb everyday and wash your pillow cover everyday.
5. Get Outfit/Makeup Suggestions from Your Friends
Discuss with your trustworthy friends about your outfits and makeup. Read carefully, they should be trustworthy. If you choose a wrong person to suggest you, they might mislead you in jealously lol 😛 Okay no jokes. Ask your friends whether you look good in a jean or kurta, or something like that. Always go for minimal makeup. This will not only look natural, but also neat and professional if you’re a working woman. Shift your glittery shimmery makeu products to your night /party makeup case. Choose the right shade of your foundation/concealer and always go for blushes and eyeshadow that would compliment your skin tone well. You should also be careful while choosing your skincare products depending on your skin type whether it is oily, dry, normal, combination or sensitive.
Hope you enjoyed the above ideas to be beautiful! Don’t stress much thinking about your appearance all the time. Just chill and enjoy your life 🙂 You’re always beautiful if you are happy and if you have good thoughts! Keep smiling beauties. Share your comments and feedback below!
Image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4