Hi all! This is Sudha from Delhi, doing my master’s degree in commerce. First of all thank you Lancy for giving me the chance to write on Makeup and Beauty Home. Today I am going to write my first product review on ‘Clean & Clear Clear Fairness cream’, one of the newly launched fairness creams in India.
- The content of cheery extracts instantly gives pinkish fairness and brightens to the skin and stays 3x longer.
- It’s a unique PureRice oil control system which controls facial oil.
- It also contains UV filters.
Apply evenly after washing face, just like any other face cream. For best result, wash your face with Clean and CLEAR face wash.
Price and Quantity:
Rs.120 for 40 g
Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Fruit Extract
My Experience with Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Cream:
Packaging: The cream comes in a light pink colored tube. The transparent flip-top cap shuts tightly which makes it easy to use, travel friendly and also reduces wastage.
Colour, Consistency and Fragrance: The cream is white in colour, light weighted and has pleasant mild fragrance. There is nothing to worry if you have a sensitive nose.
How it works: I have been using this product for the past 3 weeks. I won’t say that this is an excellent one. It gets easily absorbed, leaves no greasiness and stickiness and also controls the oiliness up to 4-5 hours (use twice after cleansing face to remain oil free throughout the day). It gives pinkish fairness instantly, but it is not long lasting. If you have dark skin, it may leave a whitish caste on your skin, which makes you look very unnatural as if you have applied ‘Atta’ on your face (just like the fair n lovely cream).
- Easily available everywhere
- Contains UV filters
- Gives a matte finish to the skin and controls oiliness throughout the day if it is used twice.
- Easy to carry and attractive packing.
- Non-sticky and non greasy; hence this cream would do as a good day cream from oily skins.
- Mild Fragrance that doesn’t irriate senses
- Does not give any 3X long lasting pinkish fairness as claimed.
- Contains parabens, alcohol and other long list of chemical ingredients.
- Leaves dry skin stretchy and tight
- Leaves a whitish caste in dusky to darker skin tones.
- Little pricey where there are many other better matte finish day creams available in such lesser price.
- Not up to my expectations. There many other products and ways to control face oiliness in more affordable prices :(
Makeup and Beauty Home Rating: 3/5
Recommendation: No I won’t. Pick it if you are in search of a good matte finish, oil control day cream for your oily skin. This will not give you 3X pinkish fair skin or anything in case if you are expecting but this serves as a good mattifying day cream for oily skin types.