Skin rashes are nothing to fear; depending upon the type, a normal or severe skin inflammation is called as a skin rash. These rashes occur all over the body skin or only in particular parts such as face, neck, arms etc. The change in your skin colour, texture and type might be caused due to skin rashes; for Eg: Usually people suffer from skin rashes which appears to be red.
- Avoid using artificial perfumed and coloured cosmetics such as perfumed body lotions, hand creams and soaps as they may cause skin irritation which leads to rashes.
- Do not use bar soaps on your skin as they may dry out your skin and cause inflammation. Go for gentle and soap free body washes.
- For facial skin, opt for a gentle glycerin based cleanser and a light moisturizer.
- Cleanse your facial skin twice a day with your facial cleanser specially formulated for sensitive skin and twice to thrice with just plain water.
- Do not use rough towels on your facial or body skin. Use a soft cotton towel and make sure to wash and dry it after every use.
- Identify and avoid food items those causing you extra sensitive skin and skin rashes. Seafood items such as fish and diary items might cause allergies and rashes in some people.
- Fill up your old and clean spray bottle with pure rose water and spray it over your rashes whenever you feel that itch. This is definitely going to clam down your skin and help inflammation.
- Apply olive oil, Vitamin E oil would also help in calming down and curing red rashes on skin.
Read: Instant Noodles does bad for your Skin
Hope you find these Home treatments and facts about curing skin rashes in sensitive skin type useful.
Image source: 1, 2, 3