Hi girls! This is Shilpa Kalluru from Kadapa; working and settled in Hyderabad now. I bumped into this blog when I was searching for some home remedies for my dark patches. I was surprised and happy to see the simple, affordable tips those were shared here. This is a very nice blog and thank you for all the effort.
Any beauty problem has a home remedy in it and thus I wanted to share a beauty tip with MABH friends that will help everyone get a porcelain clean skin. I have heard this over television in Band Baaja Bride by some famous beautician. And this is especially for brides who are looking for a clearer and beautiful skin for their wedding. Check out the quick and simple recipe below.
Things you will need:
- Almonds – 10 numbers (Small sized ones; these are rich in Vitamin E)
- Sandal wood powder – 1 or 2 tbsps
- Saffron – a pinch
- Olive oil – 4-5 drops
- Grind everything together in mixture until smooth.
- You can store this face pack in refrigerator by making it for a week.
How to Apply:
- Take required quantity of this mixture and add full fat milk to it to make a semi solid consistency. If you have extra oily skin type, you can use rose water instead of milk.
- Cleanse your face with a mild cleanser or a cleansing milk and wipe off gently.
- Apply this pack over your facial and neck skin evenly. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- After this dries out completely dab it with rose water. Scrub it in circular motion to get that exfoliating effect (This encourages the removal of impurities and dead skin cells).
- Clean with lukewarm water and then splash cold water to close the skin pores.
Try this for a week and you will see beautiful, clear and supple skin on your face. Continue using this face pack regularly for maximum results. For brides, 3-4 times usage per week is recommended.