I love writing and this blog has given me a wonderful opportunity. Now let’s move on to the product review.
What the product claims:
RevAyur Orange Lotion – skin nourisher for all skin types -For dehydrated, dull and mature skin
types in need of brightening-non greasy 24 hours moisturizer with orange oil
Speciality of Revayur Orange Lotion:
- Has detoxifying & deodorizing, stimulating and revitalizing effect.
- Specially formulated for dehydrated, dull, and mature skin types in need of brightening.
- Enriched with natural vitamin C from oranges
- The skin will look more velvety, supple and “plumped out”.
- Use it daily on a cleaned skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
Key ingredients of Revayur Orange Lotion:
Silicon oil, Orange oil.
My take on the product:
Every winter I seem to struggle through the months trying to find items that will keep my body
moisturized and it seems like this was a difficult task. Fortunately RevAyur Orange Body lotion came to my rescue when I found it.
|RevAyur Orange Lotion|
do with Ayur. The texture is rich and smooth and you can use this all over or just to give your hands or feet that
extra attention. By seeing the packaging and name I thought the product may contain natural ingredients but the
ingredient list is indeed very scary with many chemical names.
- Great for rough elbows and knees
- The orangey fragrance which is not heady
- Easy Availability
- Hygienic Packaging- bottle with the pump i.e., does not spill out.
- Suits normal & oily skin
- Non greasy. Easily absorbed by the skin as it is light weighted
- Small amount goes a long way
- Presence of parabens and chemicals
- Nothing miraculous or extra-ordinary about it other than moisturizing
- No long lasting fragrance
- Price is bit high.
- Not suitable for winters and dry skin
Final Verdict: Definitely, worth trying!
Will I repurchase: It depends. I don’t like to use it as my body lotion but I may use it for hands, feet
What do you think about this lotion and my review?? Do share your comments and love below