- Get a good branded exfoliating facial cleanser. It is much more better if it is mild and herbal. Cleanse your eyebrows with this before starting any other treatment because using a exfoliator in eyebrow skin removes the dry flaky dead skin which causes dandruff. Follow up with a natural leaf serum treatment.
- Add half a cup of cleaned Neem leaves and basil leaves to one cup of distilled water. Bring this mixture to a boil and simmer the stove. After 10-15 minutes switch off the stove, close the lid and allow the mixture to cool down. Now strain the leaf extract using a strainer and fill it up in a clean sterilized bottle. After cleansing your eyebrow skin with a mild face wash, apply there this leaf serum over your eyebrows using a cotton pad. Leave on for 20-30 minutes before washing off. This treatment naturally prevents eyebrow dandruff by calming down the skin and controlling any bacterial infection. Store the remaining serum in refrigerator and use it within a week.
- Keep your scalp clean and free from dandruff and always use a good dandruff clearing shampoo. Scalp dandruff might also be the reason for causing dandruff in eyebrows. Dry skin in eyebrows doesn’t mean we shouldn’t moisturize it. A weekly hot oil massage in eyebrows followed by a warm water wash helps controlling eyebrow dandruff up to a great extent. You can use castor, coconut or almond oils for this.
- Wash your eyebrows twice with clean cold water and a mild herbal face wash everyday.
- Exfoliate your eyebrows once a week with a mild exfoliating face wash to get rid of dry dead skin flakes.
- Apply water based baby lotion or a soothing gel on your eyebrow skin before going to bed every night.
- Follow hot oil eyebrow massage every weekend.
- Eat healthy fats and avoid junk foods to control excess sebum production on the skin.
Hope these natural eyebrow dandruff treatment ideas help. Share your comments below!
Image Source: 1