by Bhavna Pande
Hello all, l had picked up the ColorBar Star Shine Lip gloss –Pearliser -008 from a store nearby. This beauty was on display there so I just asked the lady if she could swap a few of the glosses from this series and I loved this one so bought it. I am going to review it here today.
It comes in the typical silver cardboard packaging but me being me I threw it away.
- Deborah Milano Euphoric Shine Lip Gloss in Shade 7 Review and Swatches
- Faces Glam On Lip Gloss Shade 044 Review
- Nivea Glamorous Gloss Pink Sugar SPF 15 Review
I couldn’t find this product listed on the Color bar website. Any idea why because I didn’t find any of the lip gloss from this series listed there.
[Editor’s Note: I found it by googling Bhavna :) Check here.
The Star Shine Lip Gloss is a sheer gloss with glitter that gives the lips a sheen and look of liquid diamonds. It makes the lips look fuller and more enhanced. The Star Shine Lip Gloss is ideal for night and party wear and can be used alone or over a lipstick and is further accentuated with a matching lipstick or lip liner.]
Price: Rs 250
Quantity: 6 ml
Product life: 2 years
The outer carton box is the typical silver Colorbar box . It comes in a gloss finish that leaves your lips looking fuller and polished. The color is pigmented. The texture is very smooth but is little sticky. It comes with a sponge tip applicator for easy application.
How it looks on me: (Sorry if the pictures are not clear as I have used my phone instead of the camera as it was not working. This picture is with flash)
What I like about the product:
- Good price and quantity.
- It doesn’t dry my lips and acts as a moisturizer.
- This thing doesn’t leak at all.
- I like the sponge tip applicator.
- I absolutely love this lip gloss I am not much of a lip stick fan.
- Even after the gloss has faded away, the shimmer is not left over on the lips.
- Can be used over any lipstick as it is of a neutral shade.
- It has a very sweet but very light smell which I like.
What I don’t like:
- Nothing at all but availability can be an issue.
Overall Rating: 5 on 5
Would I Repurchase: I will buy this sure if It will be available .I have only used 30% so far so it will go a long way for me .