The number is the shade is mentioned on the top and base of the lipstick. The ‘shade’ too can be easily identified.
Price: Rs.595 (You can get it on great discounts from leading online shopping sites)
Shade: 07 [They didn’t name the shades, but numbered it]
This lipstick has a flat end tip
Experience with this Product:
This lipstick is packed in a simple and attractive off brown thick plastic tube and the cap is sturdy enough making the product travel friendly to use. The shade is pink, somewhat fuchsia-sh with blue undertones. Soon after application, it looks bold and bright on lips but after 10-20 minutes the shade becomes subtle and soft pink, which looks pleasant and fresh. You won’t find that it is a shimmery lipstick until your wear it. Yes! It has very tiny shimmers but don’t worry they are SUBTLE and hard to notice. With a lip balm beneath, this lipstick spreads evenly onto the lips and covers imperfections good with 4-5 swipes [Don’t expect opaque finish in a single swipe]. But yes! this lipstick shows on your lips as how you wear it. If you do 3-5 swipes, it covers all the imperfection and goes opaque pink. Whenever I am stepping out for nearby shopping or outing, I just make a single swipe on my lips and all set! I get that natural pink lips.
- Super PINK shade with cool undertone
- Subtle shimmer adds a nice fresh shine to the lips
- Long lasting as per the claim. You can expect it for 6-7 hours or even more depending upon food intake.
- Doesn’t spread easily without a lip balm but on the other hand, it doesn’t actually dry out the lips
- Even after fading, it leaves a beautiful subtle pink tint behind
- Daily wearable shade; you can either wear it sheer or pigmented as per your wish
- You have decent number of shades to choose from.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines
- Simple,attractive, easy to use and travel friendly packaging
- Worthy for the price
- Not much pigmented. You will need 4-5 swipes for an opaque coverage
- Even though it doesn’t dry out lips, you need a lip balm beneath for better application; exfoliation helps too
- The fragrance of this lipstick is not bad but greedy me expected a sweet fragrance :P
Recommendation: Yes! Pink lovers, go for sure. This lipstick is worth a try and the shade is daily wearable as well. [Don’t get afraid of the swatch, it perfectly suits the lips without looking OTT pink] The pay off of the shade depends on how much you apply it.
Would I Repurchase?: Is that a question? Yes I would! I am eying out for other shades from this range.