Hey girls! Hope you’re doing fine. Even though many of us are angry over the hot sun this summer, we never forget to give our lip balm a place in our beauty case. Not just in hard drying winters, we need lip moisturization in sweating summers as well. In summers, a good lip balm with SPF makes it even more better to combat the bad effect of UV rays. Today, I will be reviewing the strawberry Lip Butter with Sunscreen from Aloe Veda,a natural brand of cosmetics.
Aloe Veda Strawberry Lip Butter with Sunscreen
Comes in 6 delicious variants
Price and Quantity:
Rs.115 for 10g (0.35OZ)
Shelf life: 36 months
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Oils, Pro-Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Gel, OMC and Strawberry Flavouring Agents.
Experience with this product:
Lips balms are my all time favorites, whether it is a summer or a hard drying winter. I dislike applying a moisturizer in sweaty summers and dislike using any drying face washes in winters but give me a lip balm, whether light or thick one, just with any of my favorite flavour, I will pick it up like a child picking a chocolate. Okay now let us talk about this product. I badly wanted a lip balm this summer, which can moisturize my lips in a lighter way, still with good staying power, less tint and of course with a good fragrance [Skip the taste please, I love tasty lip balms but my badness I eat them up within seconds] :P When I checked my beauty case for such a lip balm, I found nothing but this! Yes, this is a new come in my beauty case. Some lip butters are greasy or waxy or some others not at all moisturize lips enough, I just wanted the perfect ‘light one’ for summer and this took my heart.
This is a smooth, soft and buttery lip butter. It looks baby pink in colour from the tub but when we take it out in our finger, it goes semi transparent with a vera light pinkish tint. [I guess that wouldn’t show up on any pigmented lips. It could just give that pink tint in pale even lips, that too not much] It moisturizers lips well, instantly heals the dryness and make my lips look glossy and healthy. The moisturizing effect stays good for 3+ hours without food/water intake and after that you need to reapply. Even after getting faded, my lips doesn’t experience any dryness or irritation, the whole day. The only problem with this lip butter is that you cannot top this up with your lippy as it is a bit oily and may lead to bleeding of your lipstick. But that is not a problem for me actually. My hunt for a yummy smelling, light and moisturizing summer lip balm stops here, I am very eagerly waiting to try out the other flavors. Overall, this is a great buy for the price, worth and of course the divine strawberry smell!
- Yummy strawberry smell! This lip butter can escape from no ‘strawberry lover’
- Moisturizes and nourishes lips instantly
- Doesn’t feel greasy, waxy or heavy on lips. It goes light
- Make lips glossy and beautiful soon after the application
- Shows minimal tint on lips that would be many ladies preference
- Staying power is decent. It stays for 2-3 for sure without any food/water intake
- Even after getting faded, it does not leave lips completely dry
- Best for everyday use in summers
- The price is affordable
- Easily available in leading online shopping sites
- Last but not the least, it has no taste and thats the secret of the staying power actually :)
- Not suitable to top your lipsticks as it tends to bleed
- We are expecting this butter in tubes, tub is not that hygenic
- Some might find the texture a bit oily
Overall Rating: 4/5
Recommendation: Sure, this is going to be your best summer lip butter and listen strawberry lovers.. Get this without another word.
Would I Repurchase?: Definitely, but I am planing to try the other flavors :)
Hope you find this review useful. Do drop in your comments, love and of course doubts too in case you have.