By now you all would have heard and known about the new come Just Herbs, an ayurvedic cosmetic brand. This natural new brand is receiving a huge response among people and I was really tempted to try out their products. Aren’t you feeling good hearing the name? “Just Herbs”? Means ONLY herbs, no chemicals or harsh preservatives.
I got three products recently and this skin radiance gel which I am reviewing now is the one I tried first. This Frugel Firmskin Radiance Gel is one of the products from Summer Collection of Just Herbs. Before going into the review, let us see few lines about Just Herbs.
About Just Herbs: The Just Herbs collection does not contain strong artificial perfumes and possesses the faint fragrance and aroma of the woods. We share with you the ingredients- herbs and plant extracts that go into our products by clearly mentioning them on our labels along with the percentages used. Our packaging is recyclable and we encourage you to re-use our bottles and jars. They are many more things to say about this brand, but let us check them in future reviews. Now, let us see how this skin radiance gel works.
- Cooling sensation with every application. This calms down damaged or burnt skin very well.
- I experienced no side effects like breakouts or something.
- Leaves skin smooth and oil free. It gives a natural look, neither shiny nor matte.
- Perfect moisturizer for extremely oily skin. Do not get disappointed with the stickiness, it disappears in seconds.
- Firms and softens skin with regular usage.
- I felt soft glow on my skin after regular usage.
- A very small quantity is enough for whole face, hence the quantity is good. Can’t blame the price.
- Contains natural fruit extracts, yes! I felt the fruity smell.
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- Just herbs products are free from artificial perfumes, chemicals and preservatives.
- 100% Vegan and non tested on animals.
- Anti aging claim may be true because it firms skin. Great pick for 30+ people if you have oily skin.
- Not suitable for dry skin types
- Tub packaging