- Shorea robusta (Sal Tree, Shala), which is an antimicrobial and an anti-inflammatory.
- Meldespumatum (Honey, Madhu), which possesses bactericidal and antiseptic properties. Curcuma longa (Turmeric, Haridra), which is an excellent antiseptic.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek, Medhika) seeds, which are used externally for boils, abscesses and ulcers.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger, Sunthi), which is used externally as a local circulatory stimulant and rubefacient.
Soft and Supple feet in 3 DAYS
Deep Moisturising | Non-greasy | Daily Care
Use daily for soft, smooth, healthy feet.
|The cream on my feet|
|Rubbed twice (The Swatch)|
|Gets absorbed easily without any greasiness|
- Non sticky, Non greasy texture
- Spreads easily.
- Comes in a dirt cheap rate for this much worth.
- Easily available everywhere, you can even get one from your nearest Pharmacy.
- Simple, yet sturdy packaging. Travel friendly.
- Contains natural ingredients such as Sal, Fenugreek and turmeric which are very good for skin.
- Great for usage as an after pedicure foot moisturizer.
- Prevented nail breakage up to an extent.
- The fragrance is not that over powering. Decent for a foot cream.
- A great difference in foot texture is seen within 3 days, so the claims are true.
- This cannot be taken as a con, but I felt a little more moisturizing effect will make this a best foot cream for winters too.
- Contain parabens :( (Every other product do so nowadays)