|Foundation make-up in a powder format- gives a flawless radiant look|
|Contains rose fragrance to keep you fresh, contains sunscreen to protect from harmful UV rays. Gives a flawless radiant look.|
My View About this Product with Ratings
The jar containing the powder with top screw type cap
This will be a great product for normal and oily skins which you can wear daily for a casual and simple look. The rose fragrance was so good but barely lasts for only an hour. Overall, it works on me good and I am using it everyday for a simple, bright and oil free look. It will also last for months as the quantity is abundant and only a less amount will be needed for every application. And the main thing I forgot to mention is that, it doesn’t break me out at all, no side effects and doesn’t clog pores too as some products will do. A great worth of money! Only the sunscreen thing is confusing as they didn’t mention any SPF content. That won’t be a problem because it can’t be expected for this price and quantity.
- Very smooth finish and light feel on my facial skin.
- It doesn’t result in any chalky look. Blends easily to the skin.
- Stays long, keeps face oil free.
- Instantly brightens face with every application.
- The sweet rose fragrance tempts me to use it everyday!
- It doesn’t clog pores like few of the other rose powders do.
- No side effects, No break outs at all.
- The quantity is great for the price, lasts for months.
- Economically priced.
- This powder will be a perfect one for setting down foundations.
- Gives medium coverage and a radiant look.
- Yikes!! Lots of parabens that you can see in the ingredient list. Which product today doesn’t have? No problem with it if you are not allergic to parabens.
- The packaging. it would have been better to make it travel friendly and spillage free.
- If they launch more shades, it would be easier to select one for your skin tone. And it gives medium coverage which doesn’t cover scars and marks entirely. These two can’t be taken as a con at all for this price, quantity and goodness! :P
- Mentioned that it has SPF, but no SPF content in the ingredient list. So I doubt whether it will protect skin from UV rays or not.