Hope you all read my Lakme Instaliner Eyeliner Review which I posted a couple of days before, I have mentioned that it is a great affordable eyeliner for starters. If you didn’t check it out still, you can check here. Now let me review a Kajal from the Lakme brand. I shopped this 2 months ago from stylecraze and using it now and then.
Since 5 years I am using kajal, which I started at my age of 12. I never ever go out without kajal because I feel my eyes are not fulfilled without at least kajal and eyeliner. Even If I don’t have any compact, concealer or lippy I will be okay with it, but kajal and liner!! My god! I never can. Okay enough saying about my makeup history.. he he.. Let me share my experiences with this product with it’s pros and cons. Keep reading!
Price: Rs.49 for 2g; I got it for Rs.46 from Stylecraze
Shelf Life: 3 years
Ingredients: Camphor and Castor Oil
What does the product claims
❤Easy to apply and sharpen, for an ultra smooth finish.
❤Has camphor and Castor oil to cool and soother the eyes.
❤Helps eyelashes grow longer.
My Views and Ratings
I rubbed with my bare fingers twice!
- Very affordable and lasts longer.
- Smoothly spreads over waterline and doesn’t sting my eyes at all.
- No side effects.
- Good packaging, travel friendly and handy.
- Will suit makeup beginners and house wives well.
- Easily available everywhere.
- Doesn’t darkens “below eye area”much even if smudges.
- Does goodness to eyes! Cools down and makes eyelashes healthy with daily use.
- No sharpener (Shouldn’t consider this as a con for this price though)
- No lasting power. Barely lasts for 2 hours.
- Not at all suitable for everyday wear (For college, workplace and occasions)
- The shade should be more dark.