Enriched with Almond Oil that nourishes your eyes, keeps them cool and makes you look fresh and bright. A unique blend of herbal extracts that cools and nourishes your eyes.
No harmful chemicals.
My Views and Ratings
This kajal comes in a green plastic roll on type pack, somewhat similar to inhalers :P but I loved it. The tip of the kajal is pointed and the cap is very sturdy which I can carry around without any fear. Few of the kajals which I used before really made me sick of cleaning my black stained hand bags :( and hence I am okay with this one. I felt that it would be much better if the entire kajal stick is inside as it’s little pointed out. (Which may lead to breakage with careless handling).
The colour of the kajal is dark black and pigmented as same as homemade kajals. It is smooth and spreads easily onto the lash line, a single stroke is enough I felt. Fragrance is not that much strong, but it has a herbal kinda fragrance which may or may not hurt sensitive noses but I am okay with it. Nothing to say any bad much. I loved as it spreads without any hardness. Very smooth!
How it Works On Me
So, I will share my first time experience with you now. I opened the pack, rolled on and applied the kajal on my lash line. Left it as it is and went back to check my works. It stayed for 2 hours, then smudged :( when I splashed with water and wiped off, it has almost gone. The only good thing is that it doesn’t cause any side effect at all. By the way, soon as I applied it cools down my eyes and refreshes it. Because of this property, I started to use this Kajal every night before going to bed! Magic! It made my eyes fresh and my eyelashes are thicker than before. I am going to use this Kajal for every night use as it has good effects on my eyes but not sure about day times as it smudges. I am totally okay with this kajal because it is made of natural ingredients, doesn’t hurt my eyes and it glides smoothly and spreads evenly.
Rubbed Twice with bare fingers :(
Because of the staying power and smudging property, I am not that much impressed with this product :( but I am going to continue using this kajal because of its herbal goodness, cooling sensation and eyelash thickening properties. (Not sure about how it will work on you, but I am sure this is not going to cause any side effects)
- No side effects. Freshen eyes.
- Cooling sensation with every application.
- Prevents eyelash fall and thickens it upto an extent.
- Very dark shade, glides and spreads onto the lash line without any hardness.
- Easily available everywhere.
- Lasts for months hence a affordable buy I say.
- Not a pencil, so the product won’t go waste in sharpening. Not a tub so you’re escaped by being unhygienic (Dip your hands every time and applying on lash line.. oh god)
- The cap is sturdy, hence can carry around. Travel friendly!
- Easy to remove with normal cleansers.
- The kajal doesn’t melt, the consistency is very thick and hard.
- Are you a glossy kajal lover? Then this will be your pick. It is not matte at all, it gives a shiny glossy look.
- Staying powder. It hardly stays for 2 hours.
- Smudges if I rub :( (Every other kajal does)
- If you are looking out for a matte finish, this kajal is not for you then. It is glossy.
- Not for oily eye lids anytime.
- The packaging should be better in only aspect that the entire kajal stick should be inside without pointing out.
My Recommendation: Looking for a side effect free, herbal, glossy finishing kajal? Go for it. I don’t recommend this for day time use in oily eye lids. Overall, a good kajal for refreshing and cooling down eyes.
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Will I Repurchase?: Sure! For every night usage. But I think it will take a long time to finish the one I have now :D
So girls, which kajal are you using? Any recommendations?
Disclaimer: Product sent by PR. But all my opinions remain honest.