Aloe vera/Kumari (Aloe vera– 50mg): Moisturizes and softens the skin.
Walnut/Akschota (Juglans regia – 20mg): Nourishes the skin.
Orange/Naranga (Citrus reticulata – 20mg): Removes blemishes.
Rose/Satapatrika (Rosa centifolia – 20mg): Improves complexion. Keeps you fresh.
Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Bronopol.
- “4 Dimensional Fairness” – Improves glow, Moisturizes, Improves complexion, Nourishes.
- Himalaya fairness cream is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine.
- Suitable for all skin types. No bleaching agents. No harmful chemicals.
- Natural herbal formulations tend to change colour overtime. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Instantly gives a matte effect and brightens skin.
- Contains natural ingredients such as aloe vera, wall nut, orange and rose which are very good for your skin.
- No side effects and it doesn’t break out skin! This is a great plus.
- Doesn’t make skin greasy or oily. Perfect for all season usage in oily skins.
- Stays on my face for a long time and can be used as a good makeup base.
- Hygienic packaging and travel friendly.
- Smells floral. I love it.
- Comes in a dirt cheap price and lasts really long as a little amount is enough for whole face and neck.
- It’s Himalaya herbals. So easily available everywhere!
- Fades away dark spots and evens out skin up to an extent.
- Stretchy feel if used on dry skins. It will not suit dry skins anytime, even summers.
- Contains parabens. (Every other cosmetic product do so)
- The cream has a slight powdery consistency.
- Fragrance may be a bit heavy for sensitive noses but gets mild after application.