Sorry Sorry and Sorryyy readers :( I was a bit busy with my studies and hence couldn’t blog for past few days. Received many emails as love that many of you missed me, thanks :) I am so lucky to have blogging friends and readers like you who miss my posts. Next time when I am about to disappear, I wont fail to inform you all, please forgive me this time. Sorry buddies! Let us move on to today’s product review.
Price: Rs.70 for 50g
- Fragrance! It smells like mashed juicy and yummy strawberries.
- It softens skin with regular use and minimizes pores a bit.
- It doesn’t strip off skin’s natural moisture, so no tightness, no itchy feel after washing face.
- It contains exfoliating beads, which removes dead skin cells up to an extent.
- The fresh feel it delivers after every wash which tempts to wash face often.
- Made of natural fruit ingredients, so it does no harm to your facial skin and therefore no side effects.
- The cooling effect which it gives while washing face, I think this is the reason for pore minimization.
- The price is affordable for the quantity and hence it is worth buying.
- The product comes in a see through tube with a flip cap, so the packaging makes it very good. It is easy to get to know how much is left in the tube and is travel friendly due to its firm flip cap.
- No moisturizing effect. So, the facial skin surely needs a moisturizer after every wash, especially in dry winters. Dry skins may feel a little tight in winters, so go for nourishing face washes.
- It lathers less, so there is a need for a big squeeze; hence the product gets over sooner than other foamy face washes. It last for about 20 to 25 days for me. Its not a big con at all while seeing the fragrance and other goodness :D
- No more cons! It is a nice fruit face wash for those who expect freshness, mildness and love fruits. No harsh chemicals and thus makes us feel natural with a yummy fragrance while every face wash. I love it! Worth a try!