(Controls Hair Fall and Grows Hair Longer)
Price : Rs. 40 for 95ml
Shelf Life : 3 years
- Based on clinical study 97% in average hair fall scores.
- Basis hair growth with everyday application of coconut-based hair oils vs unoiled hair.
- The oil nourishes the hair roots, scalp effectively and controls hair fall. So that you can enjoy long thick and beautiful hair.
- The usage of this hair oil also promotes hair growth, prevents pre-mature greying and controls dandruff. So that your hair stays healthy.
- This oil effectively controls hair fall and rejuvenates your scalp.
- The natural herbs in the oil balance the aggravating doshas and render good natural growth of your hair.
- It also reduces pre-mature graying, dryness and dandruff problems.
- This oil has been tested by the International Academy of Ayurved. This oil also received the stamp of approval, guaranteeing hair fall control from this academy.
- Many of the users see results within 4 weeks of usage. The time taken may vary with severity of the hair fall and age of the person.
- Everyone in your family can use this regularly.
The consistency seems like a normal coconut oil with little brownish shade. Isn’t it? I felt the same but the oil contains tiny herbal particles which settles down and make it look brownish when seen opening the cap. So I felt that the whole oil will be really dark while buying this.. Thank god. It is not at all much dark or thick
Little Note: (As this cap is open/close type, no need to throw the bottle after the oil gets over. It’s a good plastic bottle which is reusable)
Take a look below..
The Pamphlet (Which comes inside the wrapper)
- Very affordable and worth buying.
- Comes in a tight flip cap, thus it becomes travel friendly too.
- The quantity is great for just 40 Rs
- Reduced my dandruff and dryness in the scalp within one week of daily night usage.
- The nourishing effect also controls hair breakage and hair fall like a magic.
- A gift for dry scalps in all the seasons.
- Easily available everywhere because it’s parachute
- I feel that it surely wouldn’t suit me for day time usage as it makes my hair look much oilier and heavy (Most of the hair oils does it, so it’s not a huge con at all)
- I am okay with the smell, but some sensitive noses may not like it.
- Bit harder to wash away with shampoo when compared to the plain coconut oils. It doesn’t washes off much easily.