- Take 2 teaspoons of gram flour, add some green gram powder, few drops of lime juice and half a teaspoon of grounded oats to it.
- Add required water to make a thick paste.
- Apply it over your face and neck and leave it for 10 minutes to work on your skin to remove the impurities and tan.
- After that wet your hands, tap your face gently and scrub the skin with circular motion for 5 minutes.
- Wash off completely with clean and cold water. That’s it. This natural cleansing recipe beats even costly branded face washes leaving your skin clean, clear, soft and dirt free. If this is used daily, you can see the difference in your skin within a week. It removes the suntan and improves skin complexion removing the scars and dark spots.
I would like to remind you all once again, pale and bleached skin is not beautiful as most of the people think. They run behind a myth called “Fairness”. They all need whiter skin, so they bleach it with chemicals and spoils the skin texture. What do you get by bleaching your skin and treating it with chemicals? You can achieve a temporary brightness, also it will never look healthy for sure. Soon after bleaching, you will get allergies and rough skin. No use of worrying after that, so please do avoid chemicals over your skin.
Dark or fair, a skin is beautiful only if it is clean, clear and soft. There are many people who have lovely dark complexion without any blemishes. In this post let me give you some effective natural home remedies which helps skin to get rid of blemishes and get brighter than before. Glowing skin is beautiful!! You have to follow the below cleansing tips without fail to achieve a lovely bright complexion.
ROLE OF CLEANSING IN SKINCARE
Cleansing plays an important role in the health and beauty of your skin. You should choose a perfect cleanser for your skin type seeing whether your skin is oily, dry, or normal. Personally I recommend using Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash if you have extremely oily skin and Ponds Daily Face Wash for dry skins. You should keep in mind that in winters, you should be aware of choosing a correct cleanser hence your skin loses excess moisture. I have normal skin and I use Ponds Daily Face Wash in winter :) It cleanses my skin gently without leaving it tight or dry.
HOMEMADE SKIN CLEANSERS FOR BRIGHT FAIR SKIN
Other than these branded products, you can also go for natural homemade cleansers to achieve a beautiful complexion! :) It is so simple to make your own cleanser.
Skin brightening Homemade Cleanser
A simple tip, if you have dry skin add a bit of honey to it as it has hydrating properties which nourishes dry skin.
Cleansing should be done twice a day with soap or face wash and more than 5 to 6 times a day with clean fresh water to achieve good complexion fast. Splash fresh water over your face whenever you get time everyday to achieve a lovely bright complexion! :)