- Buy and bunch of mehndi leaves and paste them finely adding enough water, few drops of eucalyptus oil and 2 teaspoons of lime juice. Keep in mind, the paste should not be too thin or too thick, it should be in a right consistency for easy smooth application and better results.
- Take a clean, plain polythene or plastic cover (Thin) and role it to get a nice cone shape. Fill this mehandi paste into the hollow cone and tape the cone on it’s sides and bottom with lots of cello tape that the paste shouldn’t get out even a bit.
- Allow the mehndi paste and the other ingredients to set well for 1 hour, I mean leave the cone as it is at least for 1 hour before starting the application.
After an hour, cleanse your hands or feet well and cut the tip of your mehndi cone slighting with sharp scissors. Now start designing your hands with all natural homemade mehndi cone :)
- We have already added lemon juice and eucalyptus oil which acts as the color darkening agent in mehndi, so no need to add any extra applications after designing.
- If you wish to get more dark colour and a long lasting mehndi design, mix sugar with little water to make a thin sugar syrup. Dip a cotton ball in this sugar syrup and apply over the little dried mehandi and leave for 6 to 8 hours. It’s much better to design mehndi at night before going to bed, and remove in the morning :)
- Remove the mehndi from your hands after that and apply two drops of eucalyptus oil for a good lasting power and shine :)