- Add Vaseline in a double boiler and allow it to melt.
- After it gets melted completely, add the Vitamin E oil and Beetroot juice.
- Stir the mixture well till the ingredients blend well. Turn off the stove.
- Immediately pour this liquid in a small container or a old lip balm box or tube.
- Allow it to cool. It will become semi solid and ready to use when it is cooled :) You can also refrigerate this mixture for a cooling effect on your lips. Your Homemade lip balm is ready to use!
Many of us fail to take care of our lips when we search for many beauty products for our face and body. A lovely smile beautifies a person and lips are one of the best features of our face which take an important part of whole facial beauty. Dry, chapped and uneven lips are always a minus even for a wonderful looking person. Hence, we should take care of our lips at least with few effective homemade beauty products for a perfect smile and all time beauty :) :) Follow the below tips in your spare time to beautify your precious lips.
1. Mix olive oil and sugar to make an instant sugar lip scrub. Cleanse your lips and apply this mixture evenly over your lips. Gently scrub your lips with your finger for 5 to 10 minutes. Wash off with clean cold water and apply a lip balm to prevent lips from drying. This recipe works best on your lips, removes all the dead cells to give an even toned color and pinkish shade. This can be done in your spare times like watching TV or hearing music.
2. Mash papaya with milk cream. Apply this smooth paste over your lips and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash with clean water. This makes an excellent lip nourishment pack which adds softness and pinky colour to your lips.
3. Applying honey over lips every night before going to bed, nourishes the lips and prevent it from chapping. With regular use, this honey treatment shows astonishing results which are clearly visible.
4. I will give you a HOMEMADE LIP CARE recipe which I am using at present :) :). This really worked excellent to retain my original lip color and also doesn’t make lips dry or damaged. I recommend everyone to try this recipe and give your feedback here :)
HOMEMADE LIP BALM (For pinkish lips)
1. Vaseline or any other petroleum jelly – A few gm
2. Vitamin E oil (Extracted from 2 capsules)
3. Beetroot juice – 1 teaspoon (For pinkish shade, guys can avoid it )
Apply this lip balm over your lips whenever you feel dry. :) :) It makes your lips naturally pink with regular use. It delivers a pleasant fruit flavor and make lips glossy. Very essential for winter seasons. :)
Good luck :) Have a nice time