Get Super Soft and Shiny Hair at Home

Hi friends! I am back as I promised. I have bought you all few interesting tips and simple home remedies to get shiny soft hair. Many guys and girls are tired of their brush like rough hair which brings them a bad look. They worry a lot for their hair and uses chemical cosmetics which leads to hair loss or some other hair problems Frown
Why should we go for chemical products when there are lot of things in our kitchen which can gives us silky soft hair? We can prepare our natural own hair care cosmetics! Want to know what are they? Smile Keep reading! Let me write in this post, few herbal natural remedies and a hair serum which can makes your hair glitter!

Hey! I forgot to tell you all a thing. Do you know what is the secret of shiny soft hair? It is “Moisturized hair can only be soft and shiny”. We always worry that our hair is not at all smooth but we never ever moisturize it with essential oils or any hair nourishing packs. Then from where will you get the shine hmm? When you regularize the hair moisturizing process, definitely you will get your beautiful shiny hair soon. Read below for few effective tips.

MY HAIR Smile

ALOEVERA HAIR TREATMENT (Homemade Hair serum)
Aloevera is a good source of Vitamin E which adds nourishment to your hair and makes it softy softy! Smile Smile Believe or not.. Myself tried this aloevera serum and saw wonderful results on my hair. It’s not a big process at all. Just take 2 fresh aloevera leaves, peel off the skin to get the Aloe gel. Now grind this gel in a mixy to make a paste. Apply this aloe serum over your hair and scalp, also in the split ends. Leave on for an hour and wash off with your regular shampoo. Shiny soft hair is all yours! Smile When followed weekly, this homemade aloe hair serum does miracles to your hair.

CONDITIONING
Do you all know ? Conditioning is the main process which moisturizes hair and gives the shine. Every time we shampoo our hair, our hair loses moisture and becomes dry. To prevent this, use a good branded conditioner. Using conditioner every time after shampooing makes your hair really really soft as it moisturizes. So, never ever forget to condition if you want soft shiny hair. I use Dove, Garnier and L’Oreal conditioners Smile They’re quite good!

I have already mentioned the OILING PROCESS in my previous post, It also moisturizes your hair well and strengthens it from deeper to give you a wonderful, beautiful and mainly SHINY SOFT hair! Click HERE to read it!

Hope this post will be useful to you all. Leave your comments! Have a nice time! Smile
About Lancy Cv

Lancy Cv, the admin of MABH is a 19 year old blogger from Chennai, India. She is pursuing her bachelor's degree in psychology. Her interests are writing, cooking and exploring creativity.

Comments

1. Thanks a lot for this post, I love how amazing your hair looks here!!

2. Thank you and welcome keerthi Smile checked out your blog and it was awesome Smile Have a nice day!

3. Anonymous says:

thanks.bt where will i get fresh aloevera leaves…or if i use ready made aloevera jel from market can i get the same result?

4. Swati Murti says:

hey Lance…do you get a thick paste when alovera is blended in mixi??? coz, I got a watery paste once when I had tried to do the blending!!!

• No Swati.. It’s a watery paste as you said because aloe vera has lots of water content. I always add some green gram powder to it to achieve that thickness SmileIt helps in nourishing and cleansing hair too.

• Swati Murti says:

oh so you use it before shampooing it…i thought you use it after!!! yup greem gram helps in cleansing tooo…I am so gonna try these type of DIY’s at home Grin

5. Aloevera is superb! I too had some in my garden pots……

6. Very useful tips great job dude, thankyou

7. Thasiliya Shanthini says:

very useful information SmileSmile<3

8. Sujata Pawar says:

I hav short hair but its too thick but having dandruff…Can u plz suggest me the best shampoo & conditioner??

9. Vaishnavi Raj says:

u r rocking lancy,myself vaishnavi a civil engineer,and i have to work on field,this dulls my skin ,hair etc………..your blog is helping me alot.thnks Smile

Speak Your Mind

Click to Insert Smiley

SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyDanceClapJumpHandshakeHigh FiveHug LeftHug RightKiss BlowKissingByeGo AwayCall MeOn the PhoneSecretMeetingWavingStopTime OutTalk to the HandLoserLyingDOH!Fingers CrossedWaitingSuspenseTremblePrayWorshipStarvingEatVictoryCurseAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeletonBunnyCatCat 2ChickChickenChicken 2CowCow 2DogDog 2DuckGoatHippoKoalaLionMonkeyMonkey 2MousePandaPigPig 2SheepSheep 2ReindeerSnailTigerTurtleBeerDrinkLiquorCoffeeCakePizzaWatermelonBowlPlateCanFemaleMaleHeartBroken HeartRoseDead RosePeaceYin YangUS FlagMoonStarSunCloudyRainThunderUmbrellaRainbowMusic NoteAirplaneCarIslandAnnouncebrbMailCellPhoneCameraFilmTVClockLampSearchCoinsComputerConsolePresentSoccerCloverPumpkinBombHammerKnifeHandcuffsPillPoopCigarette