Fair Skin in 30 Days – Homemade Herbal Face Pack

Hey all!
How are you doing today? Today I am going to write about a MAGICAL HOMEMADE FACE PACK which can lighten your skin and make it blemish free. But before that I want to confess something. What do you all mean by fairness and why most of the people here want whiter and paler skin?

Do you consider only ‘white skin’ as beautiful  Not at all. Only we Indians believe the myth that whiter skin is beautiful whereas the white people badly want to get dusky complexion like us. We can never change our born skin color naturally. Even if we use chemical products and bleaches, they does only peel off the healthy skin and gives you a pale skin which will look artificial and that too will fade off within few days back to your born color. By that time, your skin would have turned damaged and it will be looking really horrible due to those bad chemicals  Do you all want these? Everything you can do naturally for your skin complexion is just removing the suntan and retaining you original born skin color. There are many home remedies and natural herbal remedies. We can simply follow in our home to retain our natural skin color a, get rid of blemishes and uneven skin tone which reveals your baby soft beautiful skin within fewer uses!

In this post I am going to write about an interesting HERBAL FACE PACK which can retain your original born skin color and make your skin blemish free within few weeks of usage.

Herbal Face Pack for Fairness in 30 Days

Ingredients:

1. Holy basil powder (Tulsi) – 2 teaspoons
2. Neem powder – 2 teaspoons
3.Multani mitti – 1 teaspoon
4. Lemon juice – Few drops
5. Rose water – Few drops
6. Olive oil – Few drops (Add if you have dry skin)

Method:

• Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth paste.
  • Cleanse your face with your face wash.
  • Take facial steam for 3 minutes. Taking a facial steam before using face packs give double effects as steaming opens up the skin’s pores and allow the ingredients to penetrate well on your skin. [Make sure not to steam your facial skin more than once every ten days, this facial steam need not to be done everyday. Just once in ten days is enough]
  • Now gently wipe your skin and apply the smooth paste over your face and neck evenly with fingers or with the use of the face pack brush.
  • Allow the pack to work on your skin for 20 minutes.
  • Now wet your fingers and gently scrub your face in circular motion for at least five minutes to remove all the dead skin cells and impurities to bring out your new fair skin. Wash off with clean and cold water. Pat dry.

Usage:

Use this pack daily for faster results! Don’t forget to add olive oil if you don’t have oily skin; or else the pack might be too drying for you – which might result in dull skin This face pack is fully natural and hence no need to worry about any side effects. You can also use this on children’s skin. I strongly recommend everyone to use this herbal face pack, a natural skin product at home DAILY FOR 30 DAYS. After that you can use it twice or once in a week to maintain the fair complexion permanently.

Results:

Eager to know? I am not going to say anything! Experience it. I recommend everyone to try this magical face pack yourself and submit your results here! It really does wonders!- Rejuvenates skin, removes tan, evens out skin tone, improves complexion, vanishes blemishes, acne scars blackheads and dark spots. It’s a all in one natural face pack that everyone should try! Kindly share this recipe with your friends too!

Comments

1. priyanka g says

hi lancy,i’ve oily skin,and uneven skin tone on face particularly darken forehead and neck can u suggest me something to cope up with dis pls…

2. jo sweet heart says

Unfortunetly I couldn’t find these ingredients in my country ->
    Holy basil powder (Tulsi)
    Neem powder
    Multani mitti

Frown Can i use some else instad of them ?

3. junaid ali says

hello..my skin is dark and also have pimples and dark spots on my face, what should i do? plz guide me

4. Anand Narayan says

Hi Lancy,

I am Anand. I have a question on Applying Neem powder as an ingredient. I know its the best for removing black spots. but then, Wont it affect the growth of hair on face? Is there an alternative? Thanks for your suggestions.

5. Anushka Pawar says

Hi Lancy, a salon lady told me that if you out face packs regularly like alot then it tihgtens your skin and later in future it loosens up and your skin becomes baggy…is it true? Is it bad for teenagers because im only 14 and people say your skin might become sinsitive

6. Anushka Pawar says

7. Faizah Niaz says

hi lancy. can we apply that face pack on our hands nd legs coz due 2 tanning they hve lost their orignal colour plzzzzzzzzzz help me in jan i m getting mariied nd can u plz tell me a home remedy to get long nd thick hair

8. Faizah Niaz says

9. Humza says

hi,lancy I am 16 year old teen and have above average dark complexion oily skin.I would love to use ur face pack as these days boys also take care of there appearence.
    BUT BEFORE THAT
    Mah que is that after using ur face pack, which is the best chemical free or have no harmful chemicals facewash that i can use.And i am also lacking in knowledge of sunscreen so which is the best sunscreen for indian skin.

THANK U FOR UR KNOWLEDGE!

10. siva dhas says

hi dear……. my face is white at the age of 10. But now at the age of 20 I have become black. My legs colour and my face colour are differing. What is the fact and how can I cure for this.

11. Sabita Devi says

Helo lancy well my problem is that i am having extreme suntan n my skin is losing its glow please suggest some tips to make it glow and also suggest some packs.my skin is normal but i sweat a lot please help;-(

12. tom jom says

hi lancy,
    can we use body moisturizer for face also?Actually i am using nivea but i am becoming dark using that..
    can u suggest me a good moisturizer for face i am having very dry sking..
    thanks
    appu

13. Namrata Srivastava says

Hey Lancy,
    I really like this idea and i think it is unique Smile my question to you is that after or before i put the face pack, can I scrub lemon on my face? pls reply ASAP… Smile thank-you

14. D.SOLOMON D.SOLOMON says

Hi madam am Solomon my age 28 male. my face and neck is very black my forehead is very dark body colour is normal any solution pls

15. Expressions says

Hey!!

I tried to make the face pack according to the measurements given but it does not become a paste. so I was wondering if I can add normal water or maybe increase the quantity of rose water to make a paste?

Thanku Smile

16. Monik Pal Bindra says

hii mam face is becoming dull these days. i am fed up plzz tell somethings so that which is benficial for me. and also tell something for my dark circels also

• dharu bharadwaj says

boil water like around 2 litres. you can use your geyser water as well when its really hot. put it in a small bucket. after applying cleanser, sit on knees and bend over it after enveloping your self and the bucket with a blanket. no air should pass…..hope this helps. you will start sweating profusely. after you are satisfied, splash your face with cold water and apply toner and moisturizer.

17. Shreya Agarwal says

Hey i have dry skin and uneven skin tone. Recenltly my skin got sun tanned. Neck and area around my mouth is darker.
    can u suggest me a simple home remedy to get better skin.

• Dharu Bharadwaj says

first of all shreya use a good sunscreen. a sunblock is better. try neutrogena and lotus. they are good. use an anti tan pack. make sure to wear light colored clothes and maintain your ctm procedure without fail and even if your not a makeup person its a must for good skin care.

try these home remedies

1. curd mixed with pure turmeric, a spoon of lemon juice and gram flour. can be used on alternate days for tan removal

2. tomato juice mixed with milk and honey

3. raw cucumber juice with few drops of lemon. this can be used as an after sun exposure daily pack. cools down immediately removing chances of pigmentation.

4. egg white and sugar scrub once a week for even tone. if you don’t want as a scrub, just massage with egg white (not the yolk) for 15 min and rinse and moisturise.

18. kajal mehra says

hey
    I have a sensitive skin
    nothing suites my skin tone . I have a
    major problem I had darkcircles under
    my eyes and also my chin is darked. I
    used this pack from last 6 Days, no
    improvent in my skin tone
    I used tulsi pack of ayur instead of tulsi
    powder n neem fack instead of neem
    powder .is IT is good for my skin tone .
    my skin is damage from last 1 year
    please help me out from this matter
    nd suggest me sun screen lotion n face
    wash which suites me

19. Ruhi says

Hello lancy, I m new to ask u some questions for hairfall. Can u plz tell me any gud n effective tip to stop my hairfall and increase my hair volume very quickly my hair r v dry. I read u suggestions n like to b advise by u

20. mahiya says

Yes I have normal skin and my friend suggest himalya’s neem face wash… tell me it is good for me or not…? Pls sugges me a facewash… Smile

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Click to Insert Smiley

SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyDanceClapJumpHandshakeHigh FiveHug LeftHug RightKiss BlowKissingByeGo AwayCall MeOn the PhoneSecretMeetingWavingStopTime OutTalk to the HandLoserLyingDOH!Fingers CrossedWaitingSuspenseTremblePrayWorshipStarvingEatVictoryCurseAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeletonBunnyCatCat 2ChickChickenChicken 2CowCow 2DogDog 2DuckGoatHippoKoalaLionMonkeyMonkey 2MousePandaPigPig 2SheepSheep 2ReindeerSnailTigerTurtleBeerDrinkLiquorCoffeeCakePizzaWatermelonBowlPlateCanFemaleMaleHeartBroken HeartRoseDead RosePeaceYin YangUS FlagMoonStarSunCloudyRainThunderUmbrellaRainbowMusic NoteAirplaneCarIslandAnnouncebrbMailCellPhoneCameraFilmTVClockLampSearchCoinsComputerConsolePresentSoccerCloverPumpkinBombHammerKnifeHandcuffsPillPoopCigarette