Do you all know it is very easy to make your own hair gel at home? I made mine yesterday and It is really better than the other chemical hair gels we buy from stores. This one has no chemicals, no preservatives, no colour and no side effects.
- Gelatin – 1 teaspoon
- Aloevera gel – a little (Directly extracted from the plant or bought from the store)
- Vitamin E oil – 2 capsules (Extracted)
- Heat one cup of water in a pot
- After it gets boiled, take it down from the stove and add gelatin, aloevera gel and Vitamin E oil.
- Stir well with a spoon until a smooth paste is formed.
- Store it in a dry and clean air tight container or old hair gel box and store it in refrigerator.
- Your homemade hair gel is ready to use :D
- It contains no preservatives, thus it will not affect your hair at any cost.
- As it contains Vitamin E and Aloevera, It makes your hair soft and gives a shiny glow.
- It is very cheap to do in our home and is good for the health of our hair too.
Note: This hair gel can be used for 15 days when stored in a refrigerator as it doesn’t contain any preservatives. You can also add any essential oil for good flavor