Pomegranate is a fruit which contains lots of antioxidants that keeps our skin young and healthy. It purifies the blood and improves the texture of the skin if taken orally. After eating the fruit, please don’t throw the peels hereafter. Cut the peels into small pieces and allow it to dry. After few days, when it get dried completely without any moisture, grind it to make a fine powder and store it in an airtight container.
This can be used as a wonderful and very effective face pack by people of different skin types. This face pack vanishes fine lines, wrinkles and age spots leaving skin fair and radiant. If this is applied thrice a week, you will be seeing astonishing results.
FOR OILY SKIN
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
2. Mix the peel powder with lime juice and rose water.
3. Apply this paste over your face and neck. Allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
4. Wash it off with clean cold water and pat dry your skin.
FOR DRY SKIN
1. Gently wash your face with an hydrating face wash and warm water.
2. Mix pomegranate peel powder with honey and milk. Blend it well to form a paste.
3. Apply this smooth cream evenly on your face and neck avoiding eye areas. Leave it for 20 minutes.
4. Wash it off with clean water and apply a moisturizer.
FOR NORMAL SKIN
Follow the same procedures listed above as per your convenience. You can mix little fuller’s earth and rose water with the pack for a relaxing and cooling effect.