Today I am going to review the Mysore Sandal Soap. I am using this soap for past 3 months and felt to write a complete review about it here, thus it will be useful for the people. When I bought, the product offered a free Safal Coconut Oil worth Rs.15 if we buy 3.
Well.. I am using this soap for past 3 months (I replaced this one for Dove as it was SUMMER). I have no complaints about this product. It is simply great and made my complexion really better. It has a rich and unique aroma with pure sandal wood oil which is very good for the softness of your skin. Till now, I recommended many of my friends to use this soap and they said IT’S WONDERFUL :D :D. Read the pros and cons for more information about this soap.
- Wonderful aroma (Smell) which gives you a really relaxing and refreshing bath.
- Affordable. The rate is not too high for the worth of this product.
- With regular use it evens out the complexion, fades blemishes and makes skin visibly fair.
- The soap doesn’t dries out the skin. It is best to use for any kind of skin. (Especially dry and normal). Oily skinned people should use this for body and opt for a good face wash for face.
- Best ever winter soap :) :)
- Lathers well with a creamy texture and rinses out easily.
- Skin feels fresh throughout the day. People near you can feel the Sandal aroma in you :) :D
- It contains pure sandalwood oil which makes skin really soft like a baby (It did for me).
Really no cons.
My Rating : 5/5