Before a week, I came across a television ad about a newly launched ITC product, the new Vivel Active Fair The complete fairness cream. I just wanted to check out how it works as a day cream. I have no intention to get whiter skin because I love my brown complexion. But yet, in search of a better mattifying day cream I bought a sample pack of this product a week ago. I have been using this for past one week. Let me share my experience with this fairness cream here in this review today.
Product Description:(Vivel active fair with the unique Fairness Lock System works in 3 steps)
1. Locks in fairness ingredients
2. Inside action for fairness
3. Outside action for sun protection (Spf 15)
RESULTS : Superior, Faster and Longer lasting Fairness. Clinically Proven.
My Experience with this Product:
I applied this cream twice a day, once in the morning and once before going to bed at night. It has a nice fragrance which doesn't really make my nose feel bad. It is light and in milky pink colour. The cream is so smooth and hence the skin absorbs it quickly. I felt an instant brightness in my skin after applying this cream. This cream suited for my normal skin very well. It doesn't feel sticky or too thick. This doesn't make my skin magically fair as shown in TV ads :) but it somewhat evened out my complexion with everyday use.
Before Applying the Cream:
- Very affordable and cheap, works good too. (Rs 5 for 9g pack)
- Best to use as a foundation base moisturizer for oily skins.
- Nice fragrance which gives a fresh feel.
- Evens out complexion to an extent with regular use.
- Easily available in supermarkets and other shops.
- It doesn't show any side effects mainly :) I didn't experience any pimple or blackhead using this. Totally safe to use on skin.
- This cream might not suit dry skins as it doesn't have any good moisturizing ingredient. Dry skinned people should use this cream along with any heavy moisturizer to prevent skin from breaking.
- If you apply too much, It forms an artificial white layer on your skin. :(
No more cons I can find from this cream. It's quite good to use as a foundation base and a normal moisturizer. Even though the product doesn't make skin fairer as it claims, it's a nice product with no side effects. I suggest oily skinned beauties to take a try.
My Rating : 3/5 (-1 for no moisturizing effect and another -1 for ashy layer)